cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biopsy results.

3 REPLIES 3
Woodview

Re: Biopsy results.

Hello please don't feel on your own keep in contact with people on here .I am the same ,had a FNB last Wednesday Breast Care Nurse told me results suspicious so need a further biopsy ,I am worried to bits as have close family who have also had breast cancer ,Sister ,Mum and Cousin .Can suspicious also mean changes that are benign ?
LSM72

Hi there, just saw your post. Last week I had all my tests and get final results this week (although got a verbal looks good from the biopsies taken). I knew the lump on my right breast felt huge (even though went to GP day I found it), and on the mammogram and especially ultrsound it looked a huge awful black circle (I actually said to the radiographer OMG is there room for any breast in there beside that lump). Even with all that going on, they've given me a 90% verbal clear until the official results on Monday/Tuesday. Same with the small lump they found on the other side that me, GP and hospital Dr missed. I also had neck, arm, rib and side pains and still it was nothing to do with BC ( underarms are 100% guaranteed clear). I've put it down to not sleeping, stress of a 4 week wait to hospital appointment, being too careful and stiff to avoid hurting my breast, possibly psychosomatic as well. I'm a lot more positive since the biopsies as the staff were as blunt as hell and told me after mammogram not looking good, asking during scan if I had anyone with me as not looking good and only being more positive after biopsies so they sure as heck don't spare your feelings. I'm guessing you're not getting results til Thursday and know from bitter experience that someone telling you to be positive doesn't work! If there is anybody, even a friend - try saying it all around and even doing that I found relieving but if not come on here anytime and vent. Will be thinking about you. Lorrainne. X
June_BCC

Hello Sharbansh

This must be a very difficult time for you.

As well as the support you will receive here we also have a service called 'Someone Like Me' where you can talk to someone who has had a similar experience to you, this can be by phone or email.  If you would like more information on this service here is the link to it.

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services/someone-talk/someone-me-phone

Also, we have a free helpline where you can talk things through with a member of staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

With best wishes

June, moderator

Sharbansh

Biopsy results.

Hello
I had biopsy done on Thursday and waiting for results,although I have not got the results I am feeling do negative,the lump in right breast is big ,the one in the left is tiny,every little ache and pain in my neck or back I am thinking it has spread is there anyone else out there feel like me?
Please please can someone talk to me I have no family around?xxx