Biopsy results

Hi all,

I am new to writting in the forum but have been reading the talks here over the past week. It gave me great support when I needed the most. The past 2 weeks have been the longest of my life. I found a lump on my right breast, had an ultrasound and a biopsy on Monday this week. The past few days have been very difficult. I have kept myself as busy as possible and my fiance and family have been my rocks.

I am so happy to say that the hospital just called to say that my results are back and it is not cancer. It looks like it is just normal breast tissues, somehow it became a lump.

I wanted to share it here to give some hope to those waiting for results.

Good luck to all of you wherever you are at in this rolercoster, whether wating for results, recently diagnosed or going through treatment.

Love x

Hi Elsa. I have just been through exactly the same experience. I was shaking on Wednesday waiting outside the room for my results, but I was told my lump is a fibroadenoma. It has just hit me now how lucky I am and how many women are not as lucky as I am. It is a very scary experience and I am now more vigilant than ever at checking my boobs! Glad to hear of your good news. X