Birthdays

I’m 47 today and my OH has forgotten, he told me at 8am he thought it was tomorrow
:frowning:

I have written it up on the white board in our office so he can’t miss it…

This is very unlike him btw, so I figure I can let him off this once!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bye jANE

Happy Birthday cherub

Your OH will most likely bring you a lovely pressie home today!!!

Have a good one

Kay x

Happy Birthday! .forgetful hubbies aren’t bad-just forgetful!
Tricia
xxx

Happy Birthday Cherub. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Cherub, yes let him of just this once make sure he treats you later…!!

Have a great day, enjoy the sunshine

Love P xxx

happy birthday Cherub!

hope your day gets better!

Emily
xxx

Happy birthday Cherub

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

Happy Birthday Cherub.

Sorry your hubbie is having a blonde moment but hope you are getting some of our lovely sunshine to make the day a bit happier.

Love Shonagh xx

Happy Birthday Cherub - hope you have a great day.

It’s my birthday on Saturday and I am fully expecting my OH to forget…it was his in April, when I was going through a bad time with taxotere and we were away in the lake district. I remembered his birthday at the very last minute but the shop on the campsite didn’t sell birthday cards, and I hadn’t bought him a present either!!
So he woke up on a very damp, grey morning in April, in a freezing cold caravan, to a birthday card made out of A4 lined paper from our 10 yr old !!

What was worse, we had to cut the holiday short because I was ill…and when we got home there weren’t even any cards in the letterbox from his family…and they all live in same town as us and he’s one of 7 !!!

Magz x

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Cherub
Happy Birthday to You

(in case your OH “forgets” to sing for you!!!)

AJxxx

OH had also forgotten he had ordered a huge bouquet from a local florists on Tuesday and he only remembered he had to collect it at 3pm this afternoon. I was so fed up I had taken my cards down (and I didn’t have one from him anyway). Now I don’t know what to do with all the flowers as I don’t have enough vases!

His birthday is on Monday, so I’ve written today off and we are going to have a nice day out at the weekend. I didn’t have a birthday last year as I was very ill on Taxotere.

happy birthday to you … the best present I got on my birthday last week was my 2 year old niece singing happy birthday down the phone - it wa lovely once i realised it wasn’t a dirty phonecall - all i could hear was heavy breathing to start with

sorry your OH thought it was tomorrow - my best friend (who i have know for over 41 years!!) got mine wrong too - but she was a day early - which never seems so bad does it?

Happy birthday cherub…Its my daughters birthday today and she’s 2. Shes a special one and so are you as your share the same day.

Hope u have a good one!
Sukes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cherub…have a nice day out together at the weekend…but make him feel guilty as hell lol!!!

karen x

He has gone out to pick up a curry for my “unbirthday” but has got his tail between his legs as he says he knows he’s not forgiven. I wouldn’t mind, but I put a printout of our calendar for the week on the wall in front of his desk, also on the noticeboard at the side of mines. Stupid boy lol!

My brother rang me tonight, so I’ve asked if him and my SiL want to come out and eat with us on Sunday. He is very much a creature of habit who sticks to the same old routine and he said “oh, I’ll have to get back to you on that one”. What is it with blokes???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERUB.
It was my Birthday yesterday-I’m 41!
Alli x