cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit of a panic

3 REPLIES 3
mattsmum

Re: Bit of a panic

Thanks for replying , i rang breast cancer nurse this aft , im going in the morning for it yo be checked ... Im sure its nothing but would feel better having it looked at x
Positive thoughts x
Sue C
Community Champion

Hi

This would have been picked up on your mammogram, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Probably breast recovering from surgery. Speak to your BCN in the morning who will have all the information.

Sending a gentle hug x

Sam890

Hi. I don't know the answer but I had surgery on 7th and my boob is still bruised, sore and lumpy. Guess it just needs time to settle. I would ring your breast care nurse though just to put your mind at rest.

mattsmum

Bit of a panic

Hi all
Im after abit of advice from you lovely ladies , i had my surgury on 6 th june all went well clear margins and no lyphm involvement invasive and dcis ive had my post op and have to have rads followed by 5 yrs of meds obviously i was iver the moon with this BUT now ive found a small lump same breast different area im afraid ive got into panic , how likely is this to be something ? Is it likely to be from surgury ? Would be grateful for your thoughts on this x