Blossom Hill HOW ARE YOU?????

87 REPLIES 87
cjrd

Re: Blossom Hill HOW ARE YOU?????

Has anybody heard from Blossom Hill? X
Bottyboo

Hi Blossom. Am missing you and thinking of you often. Hope you're OK xxx
Does anyone have any way of contacting Blossom off the forum?
Kayak Jan

Morning
Just checking in Blossom. Hope you are beginning to feel better. Thinking of you and sending loads of hugs.
Jan x
Kim555pink

Same here, often drop in to see if you've posted anything Blossom. Like Ali, I'm wondering (hoping) everything is fine with no further treatment needed and you just needed to take a complete break from BC talk. However, if you feel the need to get back in touch, please post on here and we'll all be around to welcome you back!
Loads of love, Kim xxx
Happyboobs2

Hi, Blossom.

A lot of people are thinking of you and wishing you well.

xxx

Kayak Jan

In my thoughts too.
Big hugs Bloss
Jan x
helly18

Ali, was just thinking about blossom also.  Hope everything OK xxx

Ali-B

Hi Blossom,

Hope this message gets to you. Us girls are worried as we've not heard a peep from you in a while. Understand if you are getting on with life and maybe feel the need to distance yourself from the constant BC chat.

Thinking if you and all the best.

Ali xxx

Bottyboo

Lou I'm really concerned too as I haven't had a reply from my PM either. I know it was major surgery but it was 7 weeks today and she would know we're worried. Xx
jane61

Oh I really hope Blossom is ok, it's been a long time since we heard from her x

LMB212

I haven't heard anymore from Blossom since my last update. I have PM her but no reply yet. I am getting concerned myself now as she always replied to my PM. Lou x
Anita

I do hope she's o.k. She was one of the first people I spoke to on here when I was first diagnosed & she made me smile on my dark days. X

tat4tit

Me too...been an awfully long time 😞

Kim555pink

I've been wondering the same - check on here every day for news 😕
Xx
Kayak Jan

Hi all has anyone heard how Blossom is?
Jan

Kayak Jan

Hi Blossom
Just checking in hope you are improving. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Jan x
Kayak Jan

Hi Blossom
Hope you are starting to feel more like yourself. Love to hear from you as soon as you are able.
Sending loads of very gentle hugs.
Jan x
Kim555pink

Hoping you managed to have a nice Easter Blossom, always thinking about you and checking up on here for any updates. I'm hoping you were able to enjoy some Easter sunshine with a chilled glass of wine 🙂
Lots of love xxx
Ali-B

Anyone heard from Blossom?

Wishing you well chick!!

Ali xx
tat4tit

Ooh, glad to hear your taste buds are up to a glass of red, Jan!  Hope you and all the other lovely ladies on here are doing OK.  

Really missing Blossom's humourous take on everything and hope she's up to posting soon.  Also hope she has the strength to lift a glass of her namesake 😉  

Hugs to all, tat xx

Kayak Jan

Hi Bloss
Just having a glass of my favourite red which actually taste good. Made me think of you. Hope you are doing ok and will be able to check in with us all soon.
Sending loads of gentle hugs.
Jan x
PeggyCat
Community Champion

Hope to hear from you soon Bloss and that you are being well looked after.

Ruth xx

Bibi44

All the best Blossom.  Really hope you're on the mend now.  Still have the mental image of the wet wipe & dish dolly, which actually made me laugh a lot.  You're a star, lady & your R1/R2 tip worked a treat & didn't even really get red during rads, so thanks for that too. Sending you a massive cyber hug. xx

Ali-B

Thanks for the update Lou!

Ali xx
Kayak Jan

Sending loads of hugs Bloss.
Jan x
Kim555pink

Thanks Lou! Really hope she feels up to joining us again soon xxx
Bottyboo

Awe thank you Lou xx Hope you're OK too xx
LMB212

She is ok in pain but recovering and will be back on the forum ASAP. Lou x
Kim555pink

Same here BottyBoo. I don't remember her mentioning Facebook or messaging anyone as she was very open on here.
Just hope we here from her soon!
Xxx
Bottyboo

To be honest I am getting very worried. Does anyone know if Bloss was friends on Facebook or by text with anyone from here? Maybe they haven't been on for a while but we could pm them if anyone knew of anyone. I've had post surgery complications myself even though I had a much minor procedure than Bloss but in the event I couldn't do much else my phone was my lifeline. Am I just being paranoid? But I like to think I knew her well enough that she wouldn't leave us all waiting for an update however small xx
Ali-B

Hope to hear from you soon Blossy-boots. We miss you.

Ali xx
cjrd

Hi Blossom,

I hope that all is okay - thinking of you. X
tat4tit

Sending hugs Blossom xx
Kim555pink

Hi Blossom, I'm thinking you must be going through a tough time as you haven't been on here for quite a while now. I really hope everything is OK and you're on the road to recovery.
Always thinking of you am looking forward to the time when you're feeling up to posting again 🙂
Kim xxx
jane61

Blossom, thinking of you, hope you are ok, look forward to seeing you back here Jane xx

LMB212

We all miss your Bloss looking forward to hearing from you. Hope you recovering well and being looked after x
Sarahkears73

Hi blossom, you really do never cease to make me smile through it all! I can visualise exactly what it's like, you should write comedy sketches! Love Sarah xx

Kayak Jan

Sending lots of gentle hugs Bloss
Jan x
Bottyboo

Bloss I really hope your lack of contact is because you're settling in at home xx
tat4tit

Just picked up a bottle of your namesake for my mum and thought of you, of course! We're all looking forward to seeing you back on the boards, Bloss. Hoping you're recovering well. Gentle hugs, tat xx
Seren

Hey Blossom - just to say I hope you're okay. :).  You're in my thoughts.  

xx

Kim555pink

Hi Blossom, thought I'd drop in to see how you are. Hopefully you've been home for a few days now and possibly starting to feel a little more comfortable? Although the down side of being at home I guess is noticing all the things that need doing that you can't do!! Hope you're able to turn a blind eye to them!!
Sending you loads of love and virtual pain killers plus a virtual glass of your favourite for when you're allowed 🙂
Xxx
Ali-B

Hey Bloss,

Just a quick 'ping' to see how you are doing.

Thinking of you!

Ali xx

Ali-B

Hiya Bloss,

How's it going today? I know you probably feel sore as hell but do you feel more mobile? Bit more comfortable?

BBFN

Ali xx

jane61

Hi Blossom, Great to hear from you, wishing you a speedy recovery, lots of love Jane xxxx

Julia1

Ah blossom. Welcome back. Been thinking g of you.  Hope you start to feel better soon xxx 

helly18

Hi Blossom,  you do make me howl. Sitting here with a glass of the proverbial (will never look at it in the same way  lol) as monsieur smirnoff  is a tad off his game at present. Thinking of ya xxxxx

diddy23

Glad to see you back here Bloss and sorry it's been so tough. You are an amazing woman xx
Blossom Hill

Thank you all sooooo much. im deeply touched by all ur kind words an good wishes. Im getting there. But feel like that bloke from the john lewis christmas ad. i no im lucky to be in a private room but im on a private floor. Slike the bloody Shard ( not that ive bin there). tuesdays jaunt back to theatre put me back so wont b home now till monday. Still got 2 drains in but better than the 7 or 8 i had. They used to confuse the poor nurses bloody long tubes all knotted up. Ive gotta be checked every 2 hrs and they cant work out which drain goes to which hole to measure volume. Funny as. My daughter texts this morning how was ur night. P*xy busy thats how. I have nurse thorough on last nite an tonight. Dont get me wrong she is lovely. But thorough. So 7.40pm and 11.40pm and 3.40am in she comes. lights on, Shes scrubbing up to operation standard in my room. Then she has to measure the output of both drains on different sides within different non clear rattly carrier bags, get the drift. Then she has to remove my bra check blood flow to each breast anyway u get the drift. im finally drifting off at 5am when ta dah. Its blood pressure time and tempture taking!!!! at 7 they need to take a blood test!!! i give up get up an ask for t. 8 oclock its obs again 8.30 the plastic surgeon turns up. 9am breakfast arrives.But so does Matthew the pyhsio. Lets go 4 a walk around the corridors saz he. Off we hobble me looking like ive gone to tesco in my jammies with a carrier bag in each hand each with a drain bottle in. Round the private floor i hobble. Back to cold t an toast. Then thinks me right i will have a wash, now u have to remember what once took 2 mins now takes 10 but i manage to sit. Sit and wash, teeth blah blah. At 12oclock i thought ill have a doze. My husband arrives at 12.45 my lunch. and at 1.30 3 distant relatives ive seen once in 5 yrs turn up. I only told em i was going in 3 days b4 in case i died on the table, well thought it was fair to warn em!!!. So all in all im knackered. gonna have supper at 7 and then the night circus starts at 7.40. Thought i was here 4 a rest!!!!. Just had call to say my results expexted in on 8th wont be ready. Now got appointment for 15th. Not surprised, breast surgoen rang my husband at 11.30am to say she was done with me and i was now with plastic surgeons she had performed mastectomy and lymph node surgery ( she thinks clear she only took 3) she told him each breast weighed in at 2 kilo so thats to large lunps for lab to go through, bet they just stood in wonder at those to heaps😷. Ha my daughters friend remarking that the breast surgeon carried out all that quicker than it took her hubby to go to homebase an buy a new shower door😨. Anyway you lovely lot posting from my mobile is hard to send reassurance an support to you lovely ladies. So I apologise for it all being me but i dont see everything clearly. My supper has arrived on a silver tray. Fu*king bonkers. Fetta cheese salad starter, meadley of vegtables , I could have had rib eye steak but not keen on meat. And fresh fruit salad. Honest to god you couldnt write it. Talk about how the other half live. Sending you all love and gratefull thanks from the bottom of my heart
love Bloss xxxxxxxxxx
Jomo

hey blossom, glad your on the other side, xxxx so nice to read your post xxx