Booked a place on next weeks Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in London?

Booked a place on next weeks Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in London?

Feedback has said how helpful it was to talk on the Forums beforehand and this thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the event. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you next week

Steph

Never done anything like this before!!! Looking forward to meeting you all :relaxed:

Looking forward to meeting you all xxx

Looking forward to meeting people and to share experiences :slight_smile:

Very much looking forward to this and meeting ladies in the same boat as me. xx

Hi everyone, I’m really looking forward to this event too, look forward to meeting you all and bonding : ) 

Marlies xxx

Hi, I’m looking forward to meeting everyone. x

Feeling a little apprehensive, but very much looking forward to the experience and  meeting everyone.

Hi all looking forward to it! My friend and I will be arriving Thursday evening if anyone is around that evening to say hello?

Vicky

Hi. I’m also arriving Thursday early evening. Anyone coming from the west country? x

Hi all, I’m arriving Thursday evening and coming from the west Country too (Cornwall). My partner is also coming along, not to attend the seminar but to be my bag carrier etc and to do the London tourist thing. I’ve never done anything like this before so quite nervous but looking forward to meeting everyone :-) 

Hi, I’m also coming from the SW and arriving Thurs. I’m looking forward to meeting you all. Hopefully see some of you Thurs pm, is there a plan? Safe travels everyone X

Hello, do those who are arriving on Thursday want to meet up for dinner/drink?  I don’t know the area but I imagine we’ll be spoilt for choice.  Those that fancy meeting up, should we meet in the hotel reception at 7ish? or earlier, or later? I’m not sure when people are getting in?

Safe journeys tomorrow x

Hi. I’ll be around at 7. Would be nice to meet up. Wish I’d thought of that GIJane - would’ve been nice to have brought my partner, but think he’d be apprehensive doing the sightseeing thing on his own! x

Cool, see you at 7 alockyer - and anyone else who fancies it X

I know this is a bit late really need to check my e-mails more.  Looking forward to meeting you all later today :slight_smile: xx

Hi everyone, was lovely to meet you all and thanks for a belly full of laughs last night. I enjoyed it very much. Sorry I had to dash off and didn’t get a chance to exchange details but if you would like, message me and we can do so, email or/and Facebook. Wishing everyone all the very best with their ongoing treatments and keep the faith and hope. Much love Agnes xxx