Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London?

Booked a place on the Younger Women’s Together event in London but worried about going alone?

Every year we receive queries from women, including concerns about coming along to the event on their own. Feedback from previous events has said how helpful it was to talk before the event.

This thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the Younger Women Together. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you all on Friday.

Steph

Hi all!
I’m looking forward to seeing you all this weekend :slight_smile:

Khadija xx

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend…

Gisela x

Hello, I’m driving in from Reading Berkshire so if anyone would like a lift please let me know ? Lindsay

Hi, really looking forward to meeting you all this weekend!
Liz x

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone. I’m coming by train from Brighton. Would be nice to go with someone!!! Xx

Hi all! Really looking forward to meeting everyone although a little nervous! I’ll be driving down from
Nottingham incase anyone else is coming from that direction? See you Friday :slight_smile:
Holly x

Hi! I’m Rosie. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all. Sarah - I am going to Brighton on Sunday for a couple of days so would be great to get some local knowledge from you! See you all on Friday. x

Hi everyone,

I’ll be joining you too and very much looking forward to meeting you all.

Hope you’re enjoying the sunshine today :slight_smile:

Becky xx

Hi everyone I’m Sue! I’m travelling from Maidstone as I have rads first thing but should be there on time - fingers crossed nothing is running late.

Holly - I’m originally from Notts, in fact I’m paying a flying visit tomorrow night to go to the Theatre Royal!

Looking forward to meeting you all on Friday ? Xxx

Aw that’s fab, have a great evening! X

Hello lovely ladies! I am coming from Richmond and very excited to meet you all! Enjoy the sunshine!

Daniela :slight_smile: x

Hi, I’m Lucy, travelling from Exeter. 3/4s of the way through chemo and looking forward to the conference.

Hi everyone! I’m travelling down from Bolton, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow ?
Louise x

Ooh must meet then xx

Hi Sarah, I’m travelling from Eastbourne, not far from Brighton. Would be nice to travel up together

Hi everyone, am apprehensive but looking forward to tomorrow. 

Im coming from Cheshunt.

is Kings  cross station the nearest to the venue? And is it walking distance? 

Hi, I’m Hannah and coming along tomorrow too. Quite nervous! Coming from Essex. X

I think it is, yes. Looks like a 8/9 minute walk

Hi! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.  I am coming from west london so not far.