Brain mets diagnosed

Hi ladies, I have been coming to terms with my scan results received just after Christmas.   So here it is, scan showed bone mets healed, liver shrinking, I was on Exemestane and zometa.  No signs of headaches etc but new onc had decided to do a head ct as I had never had one and there they were, causing no symptoms.  My tumour markers were very low too and they think it has happened very suddenly, they were surprised.  So here we go with Wbrt starting this week, I just hope it can work xx

Oh Maria what a shock especially as your tms are low and everything else stable …I don’t know what to say really but there is a very good thread running under treatments so maybe the ladies there will support you more than I can …

But I can send you a huge hug and cyber cuddle xxxxx???

Maria,

hi there. Yes do pop into this thread and read back into the posts, several ladies are going through stuff similar to yourself.

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Treatments-and-medical-issues/Nearly-4-years-in-and-brain-mets-Please-help/td-p/1076780

Love, Moijanxx

All the best with your treatment Maria, sending you big (((((cyber)))) hugs xx

Hello Maria
Glad u got the first blast over. .another 4 to go …I think u loose your hair though with wbr or do u shave it first ?
We are all holding your hand through this …24/7 someone should be here for you if possible.

Hugs xxx

Hi Maria, well done,

we we are still hoping to see you on the ‘4 years in and now brain mets’ thread, several ladies re going through similar…loads of tips etc.

moijanx

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Treatments-and-medical-issues/Nearly-4-years-in-and-brain-mets-Please-help/td-p/1076780

Hello all, unfortunately my cancer is just running wild now. The hospital are give me 6 heavy doses of iv treatment, not much hair anyway the everolimus thinned that out. To be honest I’m in a bit of a state about the cancer in the brain. Any positive news anyone?

love and hugs

Ramade xx

Afternoon Ramade

So sorry to hear you have had such bad news. If you don’t mind me asking have you been having problems sich as headaches. I have never had a recent scan on the head. I only get ones on torso.

How is your chemo going?

Sending you a hug.

Linda

Thankyou,all of you, your kind replies have made me think i must get myself together and be positive about the next barrage of chemo working. i will let you know.

love to you all, and i hope you are doing well at the moment.

many hugs

Ramade xxxx