Breast Clinic Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I’m going to the breast clinic tomorrow after noticing clear sticky nipple discharge a week or two ago. I’m incredibly nervous even though my doctor said it’s probably nothing. Because I’m 26 I feel like that is the default response for people my age until they’re diagnosed and everyone is shocked. I keep looking at my boobs and wanting to know their secrets but also want to bury my head in the sand and carry on with life. I have anxiety and mental health problems anyway but they’re so intense now it’s all becoming a bit more real. I have no partner or babies and feel like I have so much more to do in life. Reading this forum has shown me that if it is breast cancer it need not be the end of the world and I can’t tell you how much comfort that has brought me.

Hope all went well for you wart! I am the same at the moment. 27 and my appointment tomorrow and it is doing no good for anxiety and mental health waiting either.

All was okay for me although I’m now having hormonal tests to see what’s causing it. Hope all is well for you. Stay off Google there is a lot of misinformation on there, try to keep busy and do lots of what you enjoy. With anxiety it’s easy for the mind to race ahead but just deal with each step as it comes.