Breast cancer and neck lumps

I recently had double masectomy and waiting for chemo, I had grade 3 invasive triple neg and 1 positive mode in armpit all on left side. I now have 2 pea size lumps on neck on the right side/ docs say nothing to be concerned with but I’m still worried

Hi Roopam, 

Welcome to the forum but I am sorry you are going through this worrying time. I am sure users will be along soon to share their experiences and offer some support.

If you would like to talk about the lumps you have found please do call our helpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to help answer any questions you may have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Hi Roopam

I’m so sorry to hear this. Please do keep an eye on them and don’t be fobbed off. I had a left side masectomy follwed by fec-t in 2010. Was on Tamoxifen for 3 years and then on to exemestane. I found lumps in my neck 2 1/2 years ago and scans showed everything was OK but I’ve just recently been diagnosed with secondary cancer in my lymph nodes in my neck, although I am told this is rare. I’ve been accepted on to the Furva trial and just had my second cycle.

I don’t mean to cause you extra worry but just a note of caution to be aware and to insist that they are monitored.

I do wish you well for your chemo, I’m sure you’ll get through this.Big hugs to you xxx

Hiya Dinah.

Just googled the fulva trial and it looks like one of the good guy treatments …no hair loss!
All the best with it …it’s a drug I haven’t heard of before.
Welcome here and please keep visiting us with your news etc.
Hugs xx