Breast cancer

Found lump in right breast been referred to breast clinic

Hi and welcome to the forums where I am sure you will get lots of good, honest support from the many informed users of this site.

To help you along I have put for you below the link to one of BCC’s publications you might find helpful

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/worried-about-breast-cancer/referral-breast-clinic-bcc70

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi jasaujla welcome. 

This is a worrying time for you but most lumps are NOT CANCER. 

Take a look at previous threads on here and you will see most people referred are ok.  I would advise you don’t spend time on google as you will just freak yourself out. 

Most appointments come through in two to three weeks but that’s a long time when you are worried.

just post on here or phone the helpline if you need support.

I wish you good luck

keeks

Hi and welcome. Keeks is right, I was certain my lump was cancer, was even contemplating cancelling my hair appt as had got to the chemo stage in my head. Mine turned out to be a fatty lump. Keep off google as most of that information is out of date or just wrong. It’s easy to say don’t worry because that’s all you will do. Take care and come on here for support. As keeks said most lumps are NOT cancer.

Hi Jasaujila,

Good advice from Keeks and jh16 - especially the keeping off Google bit. Hoping for  good outcome for you.

poemsgalore xx