cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breast clinic appt

3 REPLIES 3
Community Champion

Re: Breast clinic appt

It is the pits waiting for appointments, it's the worst bit as inevitably the mind goes into overdrive, we've all been there.
Thankfully, you are both getting it sorted & chances are all will be well.
ann x

Hi RosieRose,
My symptoms aren't anything like yours but I noticed a lump nearly 3 weeks ago and have my appointment on Monday 21st...the waiting is sending me bonkers and I'm finding myself unable to sleep and fearing the worst... have you received your appointment to attend the clinic or did you have tests done in a&e?? Xx
Highlighted

Hi RosieRose, 

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Our users are very supportive and I am sure they will be along to share soon. 

Our team of experts are here to listen and if you would like to call our helpline for a chat they will be able to talk through any questions you have. You can call them on 0808 800 6000 and the opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Breast clinic appt

Hi all,
I'm not too sure how to feel. My left nipple was bleeding with numb pain last Monday. I went to a&e and I was referred to the emergency breast clinic. Since then I've notice 2 elongated lumps which come and go. No bleeding but when I lift my beast my nipple is slightly inverted and I still have they numb pain. It's odd but I'm trying to remain positive however, I'm petrified. My nipple also changes colour. Has anyone had these symptoms before?
Thank you xoxo