Breast pain!!!!

I found a lump not too long ago didnt really think much of it then i started to get a severe pain every now n then that would take my breath away! I went to the doctors got a referral to the hospital went on tuesday the 3rd for chat had an ultrasound and then said they think its a fibroadenoma… i didnt see how many lumps were on the screen i saw one big one and the consultant took two biopsies… wasnt really explained much just was told not to worry that it was normal. But since yesturday ive been getting the same pain as before but much more severe and more often, most of the time it brings me to tears it hurts so bad. I was told to just take ibuprofen but it doesnt seem to work doesnt even “touch the sides” as some would say… it really doesnt seem to work this pain is becoming unbearable. I dont know what to do! :frowning:

HI There

I understand you frustrations and concerns, I had a FIbroadanoma back in 1997,which had to be removed, Have they said they are going to removed it. I would go back and ask to see your consultant and explain that you are in alot of pain, and ask that they trya nd reassure you.  Its your body, dont be scared to tell them your concerns. but no you are not alone.  let me know how you get on

best wishes

Aly

Thank you Aly!
I will most definitely will, im going to contact the breast institution tomorrow and see what they say!
Thank you again!
Nadine xx

I discovered I had a fibrodenama when I was diagnosed with BC , I’d had severe pain in my right breast during my period for years but as it would come and go I didn’t worry about it , It wasn’t until 2 years ago when I was diagnosed with BC that it came to light so they removed it as well Xx 

This pain is unreal it feels like someone is stabbing me in my armpit and the pain i get in my shoulder and upper arm is ridiculous its sometimes goes completely numb! Its horrible! Im having pain as i type this and its starting to prove quite hard for me to try and not cry! Im definitely ringing the breast institution up tomorrow and see what they can suggest or see if they can see me!
Its awful! :frowning: