Breast problem

I am 49 years old . My right breast itches and burns it has recently become swollen and hanging lower than my other breast I’m also experiencing pain in my armpit and collar bone. I have had a mammogram and ultra sound done which both came back clear . I have returned to my go who is sending me to another hospital for a second opinion . I’m at my wits end with this problem and I’m feeling very down about the whole situation as I can’t get any straight answers

Hi Lazara,

you say it was ‘clear’ , by that I presume the radiographer/ consultant could see nothing on it to indicate concern. However, was the any explanation provided about benign conditions, or any information at all about what could be causing your symptoms? I am glad your GP is seeking a second opinion, that is really important. 

CHarys x

Hi charys. Thank u for ur reply. The consultant didn’t really say much of anything just it was all clear and I could go I felt like I was a piece of meat on a production line to be honest I left the hospital feeling confused and upset . I have seen a dermatologist previously who said it was dermatitis and gave me lotions and potions galore but the problem never cleared up which is why my doctor sent me to the breast clinic but unfortunately still no joy there either. I hope u are well