cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bristol Younger Womens Forum

2 REPLIES 2
Radley

Re: Bristol Younger Womens Forum

I too agree, I had a brilliant time, it was so lovely to meet so many younger women going through the same as me. Especially the memory problems, I thought it was just me with this problem. I haven't laughed so much for ages, I feel I have really turned a corner now and my outlook on life is a lot brighter.

Thank you to everyone involved, it was so well organised, I enjoyed every aspect especially the food and the company. I'm looking forward to receiving my postcard as even now I can't remember what I wrote 😉

Grace xx

cushkin

Re: Bristol Younger Womens Forum

I agree it was a fab weekend, I haven't enjoyed myself so much in a long time, just what I needed, a bit of light relief. It was lovely to meet so many, strong, inspirational women.

Thank you to all the team and volunteers for giving your time and sharing your stories. And I too would highly recommend the forums, be prepared for a weekend of fun, laughter and learning.

Emma xx

Cookie_Monster

Bristol Younger Womens Forum

To BCC and the YWF team...

Thank you very much for organising a brilliant 2 days full of chit chat and laughter and so much useful information. I really had a great time and would highly recommend these forums to anyone at the start, middle or end of treatments!

And to all the ladies and volunteers that attended, it was amazing to meet you and share experiences, thank you!

Cat xx