CT scan reaction?

Hi ladies… need your expert advice again! Had my ct scan on friday afternoon and friday evening around 8pm had awful upper abdominal pain right in the middle just under my diaphragm. Also stomach cramps in the same area and it was very sore to touch.
Went to bed but later that night had terrible diarrhoea with the cramp. Thats passed now but i still have the slight tenderness when i touch it.
Do you think this could be a reaction to the iodine in the contrast. …or should j have drunk a lot more to flush it through afterwards?
It hasnt happened after previous scans.
Love bev xx

Oh,bev,that doesn’t sound nice. I doubt it is the CT scan if you haven’t had a reaction before. Sounds like you have a tummy bug that came out other end.
Hope your feeling better soon,huge hugs,Helen xxx

Did I see on another part if forum that you had docetaxol? That often causes the symptoms you described

Yes had my 3rd docetaxol last saturday. top of my stomach is still sore to touch this morning. Feels bruised. Seems to be a different se each time. Also had numbness in my toes this time and a few nights where ive had awful ankle and knee pain.
Its a harsh one thats for sure…btt i dont care as long as its killing the little uggers! xxx