Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar for 2012 of Spanish Hunks opinions please

9 REPLIES 9
DJ007

Re: Calendar for 2012 of Spanish Hunks opinions please

Hi Teresa

Putting my marketing hat on.... Re poses, think about who you are going to sell the calendar to.

If you think that most will be sold in your local community, where your models will be known, one idea would be to get them to pose with props associated with them or their job. A farmer in a straw barn, or on a tractor etc.

If it's to your networks in the UK, then a few 'Spanish themed' pics might go down well.

Have fun
Dx

jaynek

Sounds like a 'terrible' way to raise some funds, but, hey someone has to do it! lol. Just one question, if 10% going to Bcc, are other charities benefiting? J.

muffett

Thanks ladies.. No shortage of volunteers from the spanish men either!!! This could be good, meeting with a couple of gf tonight to discuss poses etc! Any suggestions welcomed!!!

It has caused quite a gossip buzz in my village today!!! haha!!!

Teresa xxx

mekalar

I think thats a fab idea 😛 great cause & will be putting big smiles on alot of faces

Mekala

El_Katrano

It's a dirty job but someones got to do it..... 😉

DJ007

I'll hold the camera case!

angielav

18-30 is perfect .. we are all moving to your village !

muffett

Actually we have rather a lot... Although they range from 18 to 30 yrs old !!! lol..

DaisyGirl

I am extremely jealous that you have so many hunks in your village, can I have directions please?!

DaisyGirl xx

muffett

Calendar for 2012 of Spanish Hunks opinions please

Okay... Need your opinion !!! I have a thought of getting 11 spanish sexy hunks together from my village to make a calendar to sell online and in local shops... 10% proceeds to BCC... What do you all think... also postcards..etc... I already have 9 volunteers and have to say they are gorgeous... obviously topless !!!! In a very tasteful way!!! Let me know your opinions... Also anyone who may have contacts in a printing company.

Thanks Teresa xxx