cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't bear the waiting

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Can't bear the waiting

I took my kindle and made myself get into a book, also watch stuff recorded on iplayer, I felt I had engrossed myself in trivial things, keeping occupied/ busy wish u all the best...xxx hugs
Highlighted

Re: Can't bear the waiting

Hello Daltocat74

This must be very difficult time for you and I’m sure other users will be along to support you soon. 

In the meantime, maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer practical information as well as emotional support. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

With best wishes

June, moderator

Highlighted

Can't bear the waiting

I am so frightened. Core biopsy confirmed cancer cells in a very small area in right breast. I get MRI results 6pm tonight. I was ok when I woke up this morning but I've become more and more scared as the day has gone on. I've been sick twice and have a 2 1/2 hour train journey to the hospital and then have to hang around for a couple more hours before my appointment. I don't know how I'm going to do this. Any advice on dealing with this wait? What worked for you?