Can you get cording six months after op?

Just wondering if cord, sinew feeling that appeared about 4 days ago under armpit of op side is cording. I was lucky enough not to have cording after 2 wles and full ANC. Phoned lymphodema clinic today as its uncomfortable to stretch arm and can feel a definite cord when arm fully stretched, they said not really possible to have cording start so long after surgery and likely scar tissue, doesn’t feel like scar tissue . I start rads on the 7 th od January and I’m concerned it might cause more problems if it is cording . Clinic advised just continue with exercise which I am doing. Any one had similar 6 months down the line? Any advise? Thanks x

Hi Lols

I thought I had seen posts on that here, but just had a quick search and most seem to be 2 weeks - 3 months after surgery.  There is some helpful advice of getting rid of it though (I just put cording in the search box on this page).  I had it for a couple of days early on.  During rads I did not bother with exercises because it felt Ok, but now have a weak & painful arm.