Cant believe i am here again

HI All
I was diagnosed 2 years ago WLE some node clearance, radiotherapy, Arimidex. I was called back following my mammogram this week as had shadow on mammo. Had punch biopsy on Tuesday and my lovely surgeon says 50-50 fat necrosis /or the big C back again- however this he says is new primary!! Apparently he did tell me that following WLE there is a 7-10% chance of a new primary occurring-though you very conveniently forget these things. Cant believe this can happen to me again!! Know i am being pessimistic but I feel it tonight girls! I think my surgeon thinks so to -we even have a date for surgery!!Mastectomy this time apparently as i have had rads. Suppose its that 2 o clock in the morning cant get to sleep worrying feeling- what stage is it- has it spread will i need chemo- i have to tell my family again. feel pessimistic- suppose would rather be pessimistic and delighted if good result than think its nothing and be hugely disppointed.
Results on Friday girls-thanks for listening!
Mooney

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your story. I keep my fingers crossed and hope that your surgeon would be able to sort you out soon. I understand the anxiety of waiting and worrying.

Keep your spirit up.

xxxx

I really hope you get good news tomorrow. I’m nearly 2 yre post dx and the thought of going through it again fills me with dread. Really feel for you.
cheers
caroline