cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capecitabine / Xeloda / Urea Cream

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Capecitabine / Xeloda / Urea Cream

Hi

I got myself a tube of both the hand and the foot cream and will give them a go. I did notice that the 'Cracked Heel Cream' from Champneys that I have been using on my hands has a whopping 25% urea!! It is more expensive than Aldi but might be worth looking at if you are having real problems.

blondie

Thanks for the tip! Aldi is great 4a bargain!
Can I also recommend flexitol cream- i'd been forking out on udderly cream at £8 a pop + got a huge 500mg pump action tub of flexitol off my gp last week. It's got 10% urea + I think it's better than the udderley smooth.
Tina x

Thanks for this - I shall be there first thing tomorrow! I have very dry hands and dreadful nails (I blame 8 years on Herceptin) and I do find that 'cracked heel cream' or something like that is all that works for longer than five minutes.
Let's hope that our Aldi has the creams

blondie

Capecitabine / Xeloda / Urea Cream

I hope I am allowed to post this 🙂

Anyone suffering from hand/foot syndrome who doesn't get urea cream (e.g. Udderly Smooth) on prescription might like to check out Aldi this week, as they have a 10% urea foot cream and a 5% urea hand cream on offer, both at £1.99 each, which sounds like very good value to me.

Best wishes to all,

Julie x