cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capecitibine and lumps on skull

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Capecitibine and lumps on skull

Hi Jacqui,

I had these exact side effects while I was on Xeloda. Numb half lower lipand skin erosions in the scalp. Sadly treatment stopped working for me after 9 monts and once I stopped the peachy tablets all side effects resolved.

Best of luck with you and this treatment.From the forumI know some ladies have been well and stable for many years on them

Valia x 

Re: Capecitibine and lumps on skull

Hi Jacqui

Whilst you await replies our helpliners are on hand in the morning from 9 if you wish to call to talk your concerns over, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000 so please feel free to call

Take care
Lucy BCC

Capecitibine and lumps on skull

I started capecitibine for the second time on Monday. Last time I had very ferw side effects.  But I have a  couple of strange things going on this week,  including a completely numb lower lip (that lsted about 48 hours and disappeared as quickly as it came) and I have three tender lumps on my head.  I found reference to 'unusual skin sensations' in the side effects list and that seemed to cover my lip ... has anyone had any lumps on their skull?  Am I beng silly to ask about bony mets to my skull?

Jacqui