Carol Service St Pauls 2015- is there a date yet?

hi does anyone know if there’s a date for this yet? I hear the 2014 service was lovely so would like to book some tickets. Thanks.

Hello Fluffs

The date for the Carol Service this year is 30 November 2015.  It will be held at St Paul’s church in Knightsbridge.  Tickets will go on sale 18 August 2015.  For any further information please email specialevents@breastcancercare.org.uk and they will be very happy to help.

Best wishes

Anna

Forum Coordinator

thank you. We might get a group of us together to meet up and enjoy the music. Nice to meet those people you’ve been chatting to but have never seen!

Hi Cass

Great, we could meet up! Do you live in London? I lived in West London for many years but now live in Leicestershire. My daughter lives in London still. Francine x

I attended this annual Carol by Candlelight service in St Paul’s Knightsbridge on 30th November with 11 members of my Family. This is my 8th year for this special event with my Husband as I was diagnosed in 2007 with breast cancer and 2014 with secondary cancer. At the present time i am in a wheelchair and when I receivced my 12 tickets I rang the breast cancer care team regarding my access into the church with a wheelchair as I was worried I would be away from my family who have travelled from far to support this wonderful occassion but I spoke to Faye who arranged reserved seating for us all, and at the front, i just have to say I was in tears it was the best.  This for us all is the beginning of Christmas. I cannot thank all of the Special Events Team enough you really are wonderful.

I did last year model for the lingerie evening at Peter Jones, John Lewis Soane Square also an event for woman with breast cancer.

Hi Kathy
I attended the Carol service too with my daughter and it was lovely. I am having radiotherapy at the moment so travelled down from Leicestershire after my daily zap, stayed overnight and trained it back in time for my next day’s session. Was pooped by the time I got back but it was so worth it. Catherine Tate was so funny, great reading. Certainly be booking for next year.