cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrate

Lynnq

Re: Celebrate

One year and 2 months for me.
Coping okay & on the whole feeling well & enjoying life......
Mema23

Brilliant idea, still fairly new diagnosis for me, only 6 months, but I love to hear success stories xx
Angelfalls

7 years 4 months since mets dx. Now in bones and skin with lots of lymph node involvement, but still here and still smiling!!!

P.S. Brilliant idea!

elliedog

Sorry meant to type liver.xx
elliedog

Great idea. Still quite new to this. Double whammey Feb 2013. Mets to live. Body feels really well.xx
Porkie

Great idea - mets to bones for 2 years, 9 months and doing quite well. Thank you.xx

roxy12

Well done Lam, A good idea. I'm similar to you. 2 years 4 months with secondary BC. Mets to skin and lungs, Oct 2011, bones and liver more recently but feeling well! Sheila.
Guest user
Not applicable

Celebrate

I really appreciate the camaraderie and support which comes through using this forum, thank you.  I wanted to start a new thread inviting you all to post one thing, how long you've been well since your secondary diagnosis.  Lots of us do this in other threads as part of fuller answers but I would like to check in with sometimes to remind myself when I'm worried, just how many of us are continuing to live with Metastatic Breast Cancer.  I would find it really inspiring and encouraging! SO here goes,

2 years 2 months and well since diagnosis with bone, lung and liver mets!