Cheers....chemo no 3 tomorrow

Hi all

Just wanted to say cheers to all of you in the ‘club’ - sitting having a vodka and trying to chill before chemo number 3 tomorrow!!

Hoping for chemo to finish in time for me to go to breast cancers look good feel better session tomorrow as it runs every 3 weeks on my chemo day!! Hairs been shaved for 3 weeks now after falling out in clumps and eyelashes seem to be disappearing fast so looking forward to the session.

Hope your all doing as well as you can
Sending cyber hugs
Fiona
xx

Hi Fiona

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow - you are just about a week ahead of me, my 3rd is next Wednesday. Hope everything goes well and no side effects kick in. Let us know how you get on and will be thinking of you.

Good luck and sending lots of cyberhugs back to you too!!

Take care
Love
Dawn
x

Good luck for tomorrow, Fiona

I finished my 6 x FEC 12 days ago - a wonderful feeling. You will soon be there too

Sharon x

Thanks all

Trying to think of tomorrow as the half way point - altho they did say maybe 8 - will get ultrasound scan between this cycle and next to check the response of the tumour - fingers crossed - somedays I think its smaller and others I think not!!!

Fiona

Good luck tomorrow Fiona…will be thinking of you. I had FEC #3 about 10 days ago, and was much better than #2 (had extra anti-sickness drugs so that helped). I’m sure this evil stuff is doing the business, I hope yours is shrivelling and dying too!!!

I had an MRI on Friday to check my shrinkage situation…get the results on Weds and they will tell me whether I need 3 or 6 Taxotere…slightly sh*tting it now that it might be 6 more chemo’s as I don’t feel I can do 9 in total (but I will do it - not giving up!).

Take care of yourself
LOL
Ali
xxx

Hi Ali

I had a wobble last week and had thoughts that I couldnt keep going with this rollercoaster - but of course we buck ourselves up and get on with it. Dreading it if they day I have to have 8 in total instead of 6 but of course would do it - when I look at my gorgeous 14 year old daughter there really is no choice!!!

Good luck for your results on Wednesday - will bookmark this so let me know how you get on.

Everything crossed for you
Fiona
xx

You go girl!!! one more down, one less in the future!!!

hi
just to say good luck for tomorrow, it will all be worth it! enjoy the vodka
love galen x