Chemo buddy

Hi - anyone out there in the Stirling/Clackmannanshire area who is currently going through chemo and wanting a buddy to talk to?

I’m not in Stirling but am in fife if you want a chat? I had my 1st cycle of chemo today x

That would be good. Not sure how to private message as new to forum today. Hope you are feeling ok xx

I think you go into settings and change it that way? Unfortunately I’ve had to be admitted but hoping it’s a one off, can’t imagine this happening every time I have chemo ? x

Would you like my email? I am having all my treatment in ninewells but last night was admitted to the vic and I’m just getting home now, worst care I’ve experienced there. But oh well I’m on my way with a different anti sickness tablet x

Yes please - are you allowed to put it on here? I got an emotional content warning?! Nightmare start you are having - hope can only get better x

I’ll allow myself to get a telling off once since I don’t know how to private message you. It’s (removed due to Ts and Cs)  speak soon :relaxed: x