Chemo starting next week

Hiya ladies! Starting chemo next week and wondered who else was so we can help each other through it!! Xx

EmmaJane - there is a March 2016 starters thread (think it’s on the next page? Couldn’t see it earlier) They’ll be really good support, I think there are 2 on there starting today. Also drop in on the Feb 2016 starters, that’s a good way to get more tips and advise. If you want to go back further us January 2016 starters are a friendly bunch too!! :slight_smile:
Loads of good luck for next week xxx

Thanks Kim xxxxxx

Hi Emmajane,

all the best to you, I start my cycle 1 tomorrow - can only say you are in the right place for information, unconditional love & support.

Mary xx

Good luck M! I start weds or thurs next week!! Bring it on. I’m pumped I can’t wait to rid my body of this thing… I can’t see it or feel it but I know it’s there. Do one cancer!!! ??I can’t c that thread K xxxx ?

It’s 10 down from this one - under the one that’s called stomach upset xxx

Now it top of the thread :slight_smile: xx

Thanks Kim well back from my appointment with consultant… The we of biopsy showed its in another wares of that left boob and it’s gotta go after chemo ?I kind of expected it but stop its a shock!!! Was really high before the appointment and I must admit this has knocked the wind out of my sails… But not for long I hope. Got a night out planned for tomo am with 2 of my closest friends!! It could get messy ???

Second and area