Cherie blair's hair!!!!!!!11

Cherie blair’s hair!!!11

Cherie blair’s hair!!!11 Had to admit i was furious all that money on her hair, some of us poor Sods ain’t got any.
Couldn’t help thinking how many women could have been given herceptin with that money she has spent on her soddin hair.

This world aint right somehow, but at least Liverpool are through to the FA cup final yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Am I MAD???

Ruth xx

… Think its a ridiculas amount of money to have spent on her hair [or rather a ridiculas amount of OUR money]

the world is definetly gone crazy, everyone seems to have their priorities wrong.

and ’ YES YOU ARE MADDDDDDDDDDDD’

wouldn’t want you any other way!

karen x

Was it our money? I thought it came out of party funds, and as I have never contributed money to any political party, I’m fairly confident I didn’t foot the bill! It does seem a ridiculous amount of money - I don’t suppose she uses a high street stylist. I’d be interested to know how much Tony spent on grooming during the campaign.

It was out of party funds But it’s still a ridiculous amount to spend on DAILY hair care. I’m a member of a Trade Union and I begrudge some of my subscription going to give her attractive Barnet. After all, how much does she earn a year?

And Ruth, it was a great Liverpool victory!

My prediction: Liverpool 2 West Ham 0 in the final.

Anne

Yes a great result Hi Liverbird,

What a great result for Liverpool. It was a scary game to watch though!

I am a Liverpool fan too, was born there but now live in Bristol. Are you still in Liverpool? As for Cherie’s hair, unbelievable, and she always ends up looking like the back of a bus on her photos anyhow!

Love
Mollie xx

Replies. I didn’t realise it comes out of party funds the money for her hair.
I agree though she doesnt look glam at all.

hey mummybear ya got the finalists right for the cup game its Westham, as long as we dont think it will be a doddle and play our best we should win. I woudl settel for your 2-0 to Pool yeahhhh!

Mollie i do still live in Liverpool never lived anywhere else (boring)
I live in aigburth where about did you live when you lived here?

Good job i love ya Karen, where about do you live bet we would get on well you sound as mad as me. Mind you anyone who is a nursery nurse must be ‘mad’ its the hardest job ever.
do you work in a nursery or school?

Take Care
Ruthxx

Hi Liverbird I used to live in Aintree, near to the Black Bull.

My two brothers are still there, one in Liverpool and one in Maghull so I do still get up to visit.

I was up there at Easter and went out with friends to Marantos in Lark Lane, which might be nearer to your neck of the woods?

Hope all goes well for you.
Take care
Molliex

Hi Ruth I didn’t realise the money comes out of party funds either [total ignorance on my part], still think it was a waste of money though, perhaps she should ask for a refund!!!

i live in gloucester, and your right, you need to be mad to be a nursery nurse, i work in a nursery with 0 - 2’s.

i’m sure that working with that age group is the best contraceptive going…!!!

karen x

mollie Hey
are you on the other site at all as we could swap e-mail addresses and maybe meet if you come to pool again.
lark lane which is where the restaurant is is about a mile from my house.
I live by sefton park which is great for walks.

My friend lives in maghull and Steve used to work in aintree also know someone who lives by the racecourse.

Small world

Hugs Ruth

Hi ruth No I haven’t used the other site, but happy to do so. Can you remind me of the address please

Mollie x

for Mollie its, www.phpbbserver.com/breastcancer hope you can join then we can get in contact.

went to this support group wow its fab had reiki i was a bit suss about it but it was so relaxing and wonderful.

Next is indian head massage.

The people were fab, and they are having a charity footy match on bank hol Mon to raise money for the centre and breast cancer some stars of the past are in it kenny Dalglish for one who’s wife has had BC. so i am going.

Nice Monday dayout whilst i am not working.

Mollie hope we can meet up when ya next come around here. Treat ya to a meal in Allerton road tons of restaurants there.

hugs Ruthxx

For Liverbird Hi Ruth
Its JanetS you have replyed to a few of my posts just wondering how you are getting on with the CMF and the support group you went to?
Hope you are keeping well JanetS

Arh jan how nice ya are. Hi Jan
arh so caring for you to ask hun what we need sometimes.

I have been more cheerful this last week and thats nice.
i think its because i am on my 2 weeks reprieve from tabs.
My stomach feels a bit better.
I WONT want to go for more chemo. next week looks horrid bone scan on Tues will get bloods done on Wed and Chemo Thurs.

Pains slightly better so i just hope bone scan doesnt throw up anything nasty.
Always got pains of various sorts.

Centre was ermmmmmm interesting at first i thought blimey its geriatrics although they are gorgeous i wasnt too impressed with bingo and line dancing (not really me)
they had been to Blackpool for the weekend fancy dress and wild by the looks of it not sure about that either. I suppose i am boring but a nice trip to the lakes boat trip country pub watch a good footy game on the Tv nice meal chat and drink would suit me just now.
they were lovely though and i had reiki so so relaxing.

Next time i may have Indian head massage.

Tonight i am off out with the 5 ladies who were on my ward all got BC we are going for a meal doenit before they are fabulous.

Waiting at the moment for my new washing machine, wish they would hurry up.

tomorrow a friend is comin who i havent seen for ages for the day lunch out.
Fri goin the trafford centre lunch out and in the evening takin my friend out for her birthday a meal again.

This week is lovely oh i wish ihad finished chemo.

Hows you hunny

Ruth xxx

Hi Hi Ruth glad to hear from you you sound a lot better. I had INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE on tue I love them. Glad you are keeping well and enjoy your night out P.s dont drink to much ha!
Me o.k went back to work on Mon only did 3 hours and bloody knackered. Just wished none of this had happened. Good luck with your next chemo.
Hugs JanetS