68.5K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chubb Club. Who will join me on this new journey ????

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Chubb Club. Who will join me on this new journey ????

I would love to join you too. i put on a stone and a half during chemo, but was already overweight before this began. Im still having Rads at the moment but will try my best. Atleast now Im not scavaging round the house as I was on Chemo!

Gill 🙂
hero67

This is just what I needed, count me in ladies and the best of luck to us all.
modurham

Please may I join in to. Struggling to lose weight after inertia and fatigue of treatment.

VerityC

Fabulous! Count me in.
Thanks.
VerityC

weme

Me too, I didn't put on any weight during treatment but need to lose several stone as was already very over weight before I got bc. See you Sunday. Weme

Guest user
Not applicable

I'll try too!

Welsh girl with the chubby legs, hips, arms and buttocks!
supertrouper

Hello there Jellylegs - I have managed to put on too much weight whilst going through treatment for breast cancer. I would love to join you on your journey and will weigh in with you on Sunday.

Debbie

Jellylegs

Chubb Club. Who will join me on this new journey ????

Hi everybody, who will join me to get fit and slim again.?? When I first found out I had BC I was 9st 10lbs now I am 12 stone. I need the help and support of people who understand. I lost my weight last time with the help of this community and hope to do it again. And we had fun on the way. See you Sunday for a weight in ....around 10.00 ish ...xxx