Confused but in a nice way, anyone help?

Hiya, wonder if anyone has been in this situation recently. Its lovely and makes me feel great but I am a little confused as the best way to deal with things.
I was diagnosed with secondaries in Feburary this year, to liver and bones, been through the mill a bit, chemo, infections, radiation etc but at the moment look and feel good. I am 46 bt the way, separated with 2 kids.
I have been seeing this nice man, going out a few times recently, I have known him for about a yr and half, worked with him. He has been very attentive all this year, visiting on his days off which then progessed to lunches and dinners. He wants to take it futher, he knows the score as much as we all do. Just not sure its very kind to him though or will i be worrying about someone else, cause i know how hard it is to watch someone you love go through all this stuff. he’s 39, which is a boost to any lady over 40 :o)
Then another man has come on the scene, met him while out with the girls, he’s 38 :o)gave him the news about me and my diagnosis but he didn’t bat an eye lid and still wants to take me out…why didn’t i have this dilema 5 yrs ago lol.
Any suggestions…theres the body confidence issues here to as i have lost a lot of muscle tone and sag in all the usual places except where i had the lumpectomy
Cheers xxx

How nice - and how flattering to have not one but two younger men showing more than a passing interest.

If it was me I would be taking it slowly - when you say man number one wants to take it further - I presume he doesn’t mean Paris.

Do let us know what you decide to do - this was like reading the opening paragraph from a romantic short story.

Try them both before you buy HeHe

Keep us informed, at least this is something nice to look out for.

Best of luck xx

Sue

I say “GO GIRL” enjoy yourself WHY NOT!!! Both men know your circumstances what the hell go and have some fun xxxxxxx

lol no super, not to Paris but i wouldn’t say no to that either :o)
so many people say ‘go for it’ and I think I would have to be a nutter not too. I am more sure of man no1 as he has seen me unable to walk and go through all my chemo, so he understands a bit more.
The other guy is drop dead gorgeous, which makes me a little self consious and cautious, perhaps I will stick my toe in the water with him too as just going out with a younger man will boost my ego, if nothing else :o)
I’ll keep you posted
:o) xxx