Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

11 REPLIES 11
Janet_BCC

Re: Confused

Dear kayh317

I'm sorry you are having problems starting a new post. I have sent you a private message.

Best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

kayh317

Am still waiting for results to find out what i am facing. Tried to start a new post but webiste says I can't. Not sure how to start a new post. This site was so supportive before but is confusing me now

Sam_BCC

Hi kayh317

I'm sorry to read you're having such a tough time at moment. As well as the support you receive here you may find it helpful to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff. Here you can share your feelings with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Angelfalls

I'm so sorry to hear that you find yourself here again when you thought it was all behind you. It must have been a terrible shock. Have you been diagnosed with a further recurrence or secondaries? Do you have to wait for scan results before you find out what the treatment plan is? That's the usual procedure and can take some time. Hang in there! Although I know from personal experience that's easier said than done...

Once you know a bit more about your diagnosis and treatment plan, you'll be able to join some of the relevant threads for more specific support and most of us find that the fear calms a little then. In the meantime, keep breathing, keep posting and do not google!

Sending gentle hugs. xx

kayh317

Not posted on here for a while as thought cancer was behind me. Been rediagnosed for the third time and tried to start a new post and couldn't. diagnosis last week and still waiting for a treatment plan. totally terrified and need some help please

pina_c

Hi Karen,
So sorry to hear your news.
Thinking of you,
Gill xx

sandra4

Hi K
Have replied on 'our' thread, so won't repeat myself, just to send lots of hugs to you, hold on in there honey, when is the scan or the op, do you know yet? don't need to be kept waiting at such times, why not give the bcc a ring tomorrow, they may be able to give you a bit more support! you know we are here for you.
Just wish l could give you the biggest HUG

Sandra xxx

marial

Karen, here's holding your hand tightly.
Love Maria

saffronseed

Hi Karen, I am so sorry to hear your news you must be devastated. You think you are getting on with your life and then this. I know how horrid all the waiting is, now waiting for a CT scan and then waiting the results. We are all here for you take care x

Guest user
Not applicable

Karen, left you a message on our thread, agree with Vickie, this is terribly unfair disease, it gives with one hand then takes with the other. Really hoping its regional recurrence, we will all be there to support you.
Massive Hugs
Love Heather
xxxxxxxx

tors

Karen, I'm so upset for you and shocked. This is a horrible brutal unfair disease. I hope so much that its a regional recurrence and curable. We will support you all the way. Hold on in there. Big hugs

vickie
xxx

kayh317

Confused

not sure if I have secondary or a reoccurence but very scared.

Diagnosed now 09, lumpectomy, chemo and rads and today found out it has come back but surgeon is not sure whether it is secondary or reoccurence.

Have to have ct scan before surgery but am so scared and don't know where to turn