Confused

Hey i am 31 years old and about 8 wks ago i went to my doctors as i found a lump in my left breast, the doctor told me to give it a few wk to see if it would go. after about 3 wks i goes back to the doctors and he did the same to me. so about a wk and half ago i asked to see a different doctor, this time she examined me again, she as referred me to the breast clinic,

Can anyone help me understand since about 6 wks ago under my left armpit hurts bad Upto my left shoulder hurts and near my neck, the pain is constant and feels deep. i sit and cry most off the time wishing it would go away, i work full time and struggling to consternate. i feel a wreck and all my family keep saying is its nothing, but what if it isn’t i am scared like nearly everyone in this waiting game, just need to no if anyone else as had this kind off pain before. thank you for reading

Hi Kimmi1982
Welcome here, I am sure you will find the support you are looking for, please also feel free to call our helpliners for practical and emotional support, lines are open during the week 9-5 and 10-2 on Saturdays

You may find the BCC booklet about what to expect at a breast clinic appointment helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/breast-awareness/referral-breast-clinic

Best wishes
Lucy BCC

Hi I’m new here to and also 31. Sorry can’t help much with any advice as I’m still just waiting for my appointment. I hope you get your referral back quick and it’s all ok at the appointment x

Wishing you both the best of luck for your appointments, i totally honest i hate this waiting game, and i am scared stupid not knowing what to expect. i found myself on edge i try to take my mind off things as i work full time but whenever i am not busy its there again. my family members keep telling me not to worry which yeah i can understand, but how can ou not worry?? thinking of you both for next wk