Could it be Cancer again?

I was diagnosed with BC almost 4yrs ago but over the last 2 weeks I have developed an intermittent discomfort under the right hand side of my rib cage and an ache and shooting pains down my left thigh.I was diagnosed with a suspected rib fracture on the same side,nearly 2yrs ago and have been fine since this healed. This may sound slightly bizarre but I have also found that my pubic bone on the same side also hurts and feels bruised to the touchJust wondered what this could be or if anyone has anything similar

Thank-you xxx

Hello Hotmomma

Whilst waiting for replies maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

best wishes

June, moderator

There are so many things this could be, so please phone your GP and get an appointment. A while ago I had really bad pains which I thought were in my knee cap/joint, but it turned out to be a frozen muscle and trapped nerve in my upper leg, so nothing to do with my knee and a course of acupuncture soon put the muscle right. 

xx