Could not sleep!!!!

Could not sleep!!!

Could not sleep!!! Hi everyone,

Very envious of you tucked in your beds…the weather is lousy outside in England i have heard. Very hot here though…lol… Just could not sleep after hearing news that I got offered the job I really wanted (do not know if any of you were there on my rollercoaster ride of life…see previous posts)I am so excited after spending a horrible few months in deep depression, could not see any future for myself.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of those that have supported me along this tough journey and been there for me in my many hours of need…your all great…

Had to come into another room before i go to watch the sun rise, my fellow travellers are still in the land of nod…(see chit chat and fun…travelling etc by Fridays child)

We are awaiting for Karen to come over to join us today, then the party starts all over again…Please feel free to join us, you will know us when you see or hear us…we are the ones that the bright yellow light is behind us.

Hope to see you all soon…

Love Elaine

Well Done Hi Elaine

Congratulations. You must be feeling on top of the world. When do you start the job, what job is it, what hours etc., Tell us all about it.

It’s so nice when someone gets good news after months of black skies. I’m getting really p****d off with this fluid building up under my arm, I know it’s only two weeks since my op but, stupidly, I thought I’d be feeling ok now. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel ill, just full lol.
I’m going to have to ring the BC nurse and see if I can get it drained (doesn’t that word seem to follow you around).

The bubbly is on ice, so please feel free to call round and we’ll crack it open.

I’m so happy for you.

Love & mirror hugs

Julie x

FAB news Elaine ! Hi Elaine

SO pleased to hear you have been offered the job ! well done you :slight_smile:
that is excellent news , great to read it and am made up for you !!!

lots of sunshiney,bright colours will start to follow you now !

well done again :))))
have fun on the cyber holiday , i havent been able to get time off work yet, i might catch up with on your cyber holiday with the others,if the boss lets me :slight_smile:

lots of bright, sparkly, cyberhugs

love
Rachel
xx

Sad News Hi Elaine, Julie and anyone else out there with a warm heart. Please will you read Alison’s post on the Benign site. I’m spreading the word because that site doesn’t seem to get much attention and I think she needs our loving attention right now.

Love from P. xx

Ready to celebrate a bit further Hi Julie,Rach and everyone else

Sorry not replied earlier, has you have probably noticed i have been very hungover for a couple of days…lol. But am just on my way round now hope you have saved me some champers!!!

Well back from rads and seeing my psychologist, she is wonderful, only have seven more to go…boy how i will miss that place…lol. My rads finish 31/1/07 and start work on 1/2/07 really has given me something to live for after the horrible dark days i have gone through, and with out the help of all of you would not be feeling the way i do today…

Will keep you informed but can i ask you all a favour? Once treatment is over can i still come and visit you all…that’s if you would like me too…promise to only turn up wearing yellow and will not visit on black dress days, cos I would miss you all so much, you have all given me so much support (and mirror hugs…which i still do, although it takes second place now to my grandsons hugssss…lol)
on my roller-coaster ride through my diagnoses and treatment, i have a lot to thank you all for…

Any suggestions what I could wear on my first day at work…you know how it is…have not got a thing to wear…lol. Maybe i will try something yellow, what do you all think.

Hugs,cuddles,smiles and laughter to you all,

Elainex

Benign Site? Hi P,

I have been keeping an eye on the various different parts of the forum and see that there is something wrong on this one. I must have missed it. But I hope you are OK?

What this about the benign site? I know you all go on other sites as well, I often feel I’m missing out somewhere as I only know this one.

Please tell me where you all are. I love reading your posts and really wanted to join in on the virtual round the world but you all seemed to be getting on so well I didn’t want to intrude.

Thanks and Love

Jeanettexxxxx

Hi Jeanette,

forgive me for poking my nose in - but the Benign site referred to above is, I think, the Benign breast conditions forum here, on this site.

lol Dawnhc

You should have come Hi Jeanette

Just read your post,hope you found the Benign breast conditions post. You really should have joined us all on our round the world trip, you probably recognised me the drunk one all the time…lol…

Please feel free to join us on any of our travels, home or way, we sure love to have more cyber friends on board…

Take care hope to speak again soon

Elainexx