Could they be wrong from scan

Has anyone been told that scan looks like cancer had biopsys done and gone back for results and then told it’s good news and not bc? Or are they always right when they tell you to prepare yourself? Got my bone scan tomorrow and results on Thursday 22nd. X

Hi Sib, They won’t tell you they think it’s cancer unless they are pretty certain but that doesn’t mean they don’t get it wrong on occasions, we have had a few ladies pass through here who have gone back to benign results so it does happen! I actually had the opposite, was told they were expecting it to be clear when in fact it was BC! 

I know all the waiting drives you insane and you will be going over every scenario until your brain feels like it will explode but until you have your results there is just no way of knowing, try to keep as busy as possible in the mean time as it will help the days pass a bit quicker Xx Jo 

Thanks Jo appreciate your reply. X

Hi Sib,

Just to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.

I was recently diagonosed with early bc and the waiting for results was definately the worst bit.

Thank you appreciate your kind thoughts. X

Good luck for tomorrow x sending a hug and positive vibes xx

Hi Sib,

The waiting is really difficult, sending you a big hug for tomorrow. x

Sue, I hope you’re ok too. Thinking of you x

Sib

Sending you good luck wishes for tomorrow.

Helena xx

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all your good wishes and positive thoughts. Kind of resigned myself to thinking the best news I can get is that bc is contained to left breast and treatable. X