Crazy hormones anyone?

I was dx three years ago with grade 3 TN no node involvement luckily - 6 TAC before surgery then partial mastectomy with recon which is great. Been a huge rollercoaster of course - but happy that recent mamm and mri were clear so still NAD. However, something to do with my hormones went crazy - and after 4 solid months of bleeding - period like but absolutely uncontrollable - gynae inserted Mirena coil which gives off little bits of progesterone and prevents the lining of the womb becoming so thick - its a condition called simple hyperplasia which is apparently not that uncommon after chemo in pre menopausal women. Both surgeon and onc happy for me to have this as triple neg so no hormone receptors - and it has stopped the bleeding which was getting me down. Now, however, I feel as if my hormones are all over the place - very tearful, terrible night sweats - but none of the doctors seem to have any suggestions about this. The coil masks the symptoms of the actual menopause - and at the last biopsy my body was flooding with oestrogen which is what was causing all the bleeding. Sorry to blab on - has anyone else had this sort of after effect from chemo? I guess any other TNs mainly - either the bleeding or the menopausal symptoms etc…

Apart from this I have to say I have been really happy to have got this far and was almost (but not quite) stopping thinking about cancer for much of the time. I guess I’m worried that all this is a sign it may be lurking somewhere…Onc said if night sweats continue then to go back to see him which is also worrying me…