Cyberknife treatment - My experience

I have recently completed Cyberknife Treatment for skull metastasis. I was incredibly lucky to have the treatment, because it was paid for by a Charity, after West Sussex PCT refused funding. I am actually being interviewed by The Daily Mail about my experience next Tuesday, so peeps will know more then. But for those interested in finding out more about Cyberknife, I have written a Blog - the address of which is listed below. Please pass it on to others.

campaignforcyberknifefunding.blogspot.com/

Well done you! Look forward to seeing the article; do let us know when it is to be published.

Wow well done Lemongrove !

Look forward to readin your blog.

I had RFA earlier this year a newish treatment not many seem to have had, like Cyberknife…I think its great to highlight these new treatments! and I hope the treatments been successful and helped !

xxx

Hope it all went well - really interested to hear more about it.
finty x

Just want to bump this so others can discover more about Cyberknife

Hi lemongrove, my step mum has been waiting for cyberknife treatment on a non-cancerous brain tumour for 18 months now. The pct refused her twice and agreed on the third request, but still she waits. She has been told it will be done in london soon. I will pass this on to her.

Thanks for the info.

Hi jaclyn,
Am delighted that you have received PCT funding and hope your step-mum receives treatment soon. I really hope you will look at my Blog and support my aim - as three out of four patients can’t get PCT funding…so please get in touch
Is step-Mum going to The London Clinic by the way?
Best wishes,
Lesley