D Day Tomorrow

Hi Ladies,
Waiting to go to the BC tomorrow to get a lump checked out that I discovered last week.
I’m 36 and terrified.
Lost my mum last year to lung Cancer and thought my days researching Cancer websites was over.
Feeling very sorry for myself, looking at the forum’s brings a roller coaster of emotions.
This is one vile disease and has really opened my eyes to discover how so many healthy women are diagnosed.
My hubby thinks I will be fine because my health is good ! if only.
Anyway me and my two fired eggs are now signing off.

HI Mckenzie,
Good luck for tomorrow ill be keeping everything croosed for you and hopeing you get a good result, i was DX last july had WLE and have just finished chemo , i will soon start rads and Tomoxifin. The treatments can be tough sometimes but are definately do-able., Try and remember 9 out of 10 lumps are benign ,i know its a sacrey time for you but you will feel better when you know the results, some breast lumps are cysts, or benign fibrodeomas .If it is BC, treatments have come a long way now, even in the past 2 yrs they are getting better all the time, and you can be sure we will all be here to support you . Are you going to a one stop clinic? if so you should get your results the same day. Please let us know how you get on.
All the Best and
Lots of Hugs
Lindiloo x

Hi Mckenzie,
Good luck for tomorrow. I was diagnosed in Dec and had WLE just before christmas so I can really identify with where you’re coming from.
The not knowing, the hopes, the fears, all tumbling round in your head. Its a horrid place to be but Lindiloo is right, many lumps are benign but even if not the treatments today have come on so much. I’m still waiting for treatment so I’m still learning a lot about BC but the best thing I ever did was to come here cos the support has been wonderful. Let us know how you get on.
Will be thinking of you
fingers crossed for good news
Lots of love
Trishx

Many Thanks girls.
Will have everything crossed tomorrow.
Will keep touch.
Take it easy
xx

Hi McKenzie,
Just wishing you luck for tomorrow and hoping everything turns out fine for you,

love Josie xx

Hi McKenzie

Fingers crossed and wishing you luck for tommorow, let us know how it goes. If you have any questions or queries just ask and someone will try and put your mind at rest.

Sending you hugs

Karen

XX

Good luck Mckenzie

Really hoping and praying that all is ok. Can really sympathise with how you are feeling right now

Lots of love
Ruby xxxxxx

Hi McKenzie

Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping you have good news tomorrow.

Dyzee. X

Good luck McKenzie.

Remember that the majority are benign and if yours is not you will find a lot of support here.

All the best and I hope it’s good news for you.

Cecelia. x

Hi Ladies,

Its good news, attended at the BC today, I have cysts !
I have never been more scared in all my life.
Will keep posting and looking at the site because unfortunately life doesn’t come with any guarantees.
I pass all my good wishes on you lovely ladies for your support and I hope all your life’s return to normal asap.
Good night and Good luck.
xxx

How wonderful for you! I’m really glad…now go away and have fun!!

Hi Jan123,

Thanks very much.
I think my fingers are stuck to my keyboard.
A glass of wine will do the trick…

Hi Just wanted to add my Congrats, so pleased for you. Enjoy your wine!
Love Jillx

Congrats, im realy pleased for you now go and have a wonderfull life.
Lots of Hugs
Lindiloo x

Many thanks Girls !!
Lets all rise a glass to good health for everybody!
xxx

Fantastic news my love, enjoy your wine - here’s to you!

Hugs,
Dyzee.X