cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D day though

2 REPLIES 2
lilly7

Re: D day though

Hi Deel, I am awaiting a recall from screening. My appointment is on Friday. It's a horrible time. I don't know what to say except fingers crossed everything will be just fine. Lumps and bumps are for the most part just normal (but that doesn't help, I know!!).....best of luck

Maybe give the helpline a call if you're worried? I believe they are really good.

Lilly xxx

sueinspain

Re: D day though

Hi Dee
Im with you at the moment! have an appointment on monday having been to the Doctors last week, did the same thing 3 years ago which turned out perfectly fine, so obviously Im hoping this time it will be the same. Chances are it will be for me ... and for you too....but I agree it doesnt take the pain and anxiety out of waiting! which is just horrible and seems to send your head into the clouds.
I find the ladies on here just fabulous and so supportive, Im sure you will do too.
Take care and fingers crossed for you!!
Sue xxx

Deel971

D day though

Final got my appointment, a week today. I never know time could move so slow. It's feels like a life time since been to the doctors but in truth it was only Friday past. Am just hoping next Wednesday comes round real quick.