DCIS

Hi kate just dropping you a line or two just to say that I hope you are feeling a bit better and i will be thinking of you on Tuesday as well. Hope everything is okay. I send you a big hug and take care Lindalou

Hi Lindalou,
Thanks for your best wishes and hugs. I hope I can sleep tonight, how are you? Hugs Kate

Hi Kate I will be thinking of you tomorrow and i hope it is good news. I know how it feels to worry about the next days results. One minute your wishing it were fara way and the next you just want it to hurry up and get it over with. I am not too bad I am going back to work in the middle of April so things seem to be working out fine. Well take care and i’ll send you lots of hugs and Lindalou

Hi Lindalou, Good news about going back to work. I don’t think I could wait any longer for the results. So fingers & toes crossed. Thanks for the hugs. Kate

Hi Lindalou, Received results today. DCIS is grade 2 and the consultant seems confident that all the cells have been removed, the bad news is 5 weeks of Radiotheraphy. I can’t help but wonder why I need Radiotheraphy. How are you. Hugs Kate