DDI charabanc outing to the Lakes

I am sorry but the YHA cannot do w/end beginning 9th May 2009. i have made provisional booking for the following w/end - 15th when they can do largely 2 people rooms.

If this is ok with you please Private Message me asap… I have paid a deposit!

jen

I omitted to say that we are talkign £61 per night for 2 people sharing with b and b

bump

this is primarily for people who have already said they want to come but… do message me if you are interested

jen

and i am bumping this up for people who may have been on hols and will do so till the end of september

then we let 1960s coaches go quiet

J x

Nothing like a trip to the country, Hope you have a lovely time.

Jules xxx

have fun all of you - live in Cornwall now but went Keswick School as a boarder in the sixties - met OH there- 2 years above me and we are still together - asked me out in 1964 and married on Independence Day in 1970 - wish I was coming with you for a trip down memory lane and meeting up with all you lovely people! Have one or three for me and make sure you drink a toast to all your absent cyber friends!!

Love hugs and good vibes x

bump

watch yourself there Anna - you’ll bruise!

Hi people - we currently have about 12 people coming. i appreciate that this thread looks a tad empty because i said PM me but… it is happening.

let me know if you are interested!

J x

i need to keep this near the top for a wee while - sorry

hello Jen helping you in your mission to keep this at the top. im def coming will sort out the nitty gritty later,

I’m coming to the Lakes

Ails38 is also coming

and Curtainqueen

by the way - we are not goingto be using a charabanc in real!!!

sorry - someone asked me on pm… but no

well, I might feel good about this if i know what a charabanc was…

where the hang would you get a charabanc these days?

well, did a search and found out it s a motor coach

what a name for it!!!

we won’t have that many folks will we that we need a coach???

I am very confused is this a real trip or a cyber one?
Love Debsxxx