DRINK & DIET WITH LIVER METS

hi, i posted a few days ago , i have just been diagnosed with liver secondarys and i am having a ct scan on monday and bone scan thursday to show if any more spread, i only finished herceptin 6 months ago with no evidence of disease now this, has anybody stopped alcohol , i am struggling to eat anything since i was told !! is there any advice on food/ alcohol
thanks galen x

Hi GB

While you’re waiting for other users replies to your question I have put for you below the link to BCC’s publication on diet and hope you find it useful.

breastcancercare.org.uk/search-results/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/14/

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

Dear GB, 2 good books to read are the rainbow diet by Chris Woollams and his excellent website canceractive,also anti cancer by Dr. David Servan-Schreiber. They talk about all the ways one can boost immune systems through diet, lifestyle changes, exercise. etc etc. They believe that one can have a better chance of fighting cancer by looking holistically at our lives.
Best wishes
Leadie

Thank you for your reply, i know its a really tricky one, i feel guilty having a drink , but waiting for my ct scan results the pain in my shoulder is tipping me over the edge !!
galen x