cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 6 2nd cycle chemo

5 REPLIES 5
MAHJfarn20

Re: Day 6 2nd cycle chemo

Quick update for you. Saw oncologist today who said that I needed chemo for best outcome. Having FEC T and have the option of a cold cap.  Pre-chemo on August 8th followed by first session on 11th. 6 cycles will take me to December then radiotherapy to follow 3 weeks later, just in time for my birthday! 😕

Jintz

Poor you. Now to have to deal with that as well. Here anytime if you need to chat.
Good luck and take care x
MAHJfarn20

Hi. Thanks for getting back. I was told all the way through that chem wasn't affective on lobular cancer so i would just be having radiotherapy. After investigating my tissue they found cancer scattered throughout and now think that it could be an option. Have to see oncologist tomorrow to have that discussion. Will update you when I can. X

Jintz

Hi there,
So sorry my reply is so late. I've joined the Facebook page and don't go on here as often.
That was definitely the worst I have felt so far. I think a bit of depression had crept in too so just wanted to curl up, sleep and be left alone. I was exhausted too.
I had my third cycle of chemo yesterday and next is my last so looking forward to that being over.
Why did they say you wouldn't have chemo ?
I have been tired from the beginning but found if you have little rests but also try to have short walks I felt better.
Best of luck and please keep me updated. I will check on here more often.
Jintz
MAHJfarn20

Hi. Sorry to hear this. I have to see oncologist on Friday to discuss whether chemo might be of some benefit-diagnosed in March, WLE and SNB IN April and mastectomy and ancillary nodes clearance June. All the way through I have been told chemo would not be part of the plan so this has come as a shock. U-turn due to having mulltifocal invasive lobular cancer throughout and in yet another node. Have you any tips you could share? Is this the first time of feeling g tired or were you tired after the first cycle? Thanks for any advice you can share. X
Jintz

Day 6 2nd cycle chemo

Hi everyone,
Not a great day. Been in bed all morning. I'm so tired so not fighting it. Just sleeping loads.
Hope everyone else is having a better day !
Jintz