Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dcis final pathogy results

2 REPLIES 2
bmw07

Re: Dcis final pathogy results

Hi Hay 123

I was you last week , I got my results and they found 2/7 nodes cancerous, so I now have to have chemo , devastating - so keep your options open as the road is not as straight as they sometimes make out .
I hope your results are better than mine

Regards
Janet_BCC

Re: Dcis final pathogy results

Dear Hay123

It sounds like your head is in a whirl at the moment. You could always give our Helpline a call to talk things over. They'll be able to offer you lots of information and support. The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000 and all calls are free and confidential.

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hay123

Dcis final pathogy results

Hi all, just an update went back to clinic today, got last drain out what a relief started to feel quite sore and need to carry on with antibotic for another 4 days. But reconstruction with strattice mesh looks good 🙂 but don't get my final pathogy results till next week. How likely would there be more than pure dcis, I had loads of biopsy's and range from lots atypical to high grade dcis. lymth nodes were clear. So if they find any invasive on final results what would likely be my treatment. Doctor said he is not expecting it but would like to know if anyone would know what treatment would be. Does the worry every end. On the good side I get better every day and proud of myself I have got this far. Any thoughts would be great xxx