cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debsincornwall. Funeral arrangements

19 REPLIES 19
carolihne

Re: Debsincornwall. Funeral arrangements

Thinking about you all today. debs was a very special lady who will be much missed.
god bless her
caroline

Guest user
Not applicable

in my thoughts today

Carol xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I wish that I could be in Manchester now at your funeral, Debs. However you and your family are very much in my thoughts - and will continue to be. You will be missed a great deal and I consider myself lucky to have known you, albeit just through cyberspace. I am finding it hard to imagine the secondary forums without your (and Jane and Deirdre's) input.

I hope this afternoon proves to be a very special time for your family and friends to say goodbye to a very special lady.

Kay x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi to Ian and all of Debs family,

I'm sitting here tonight wishing I could be in Manchester tomorrow with you all.

I'm pretty sure that if the funeral accurately reflects the personality, the service will be tremendous. I know a woman like Debs will have had a magnificent impact upon those she came into contact with. Be in no doubt she will be much missed, and not just on these forums.

I shall be thinking about you tomorrow Debs, along with the rest of your family. There is no doubt that they will be heartbroken at your loss, but actually a woman with your kind of strength cannot ever really be gone.

Rest in peace Debs

much love

magsi

magsi

magsi

Deb's funeral will take place on Tuesday 29th December at 2.40 p.m at Manchester Cremetorium which is next to Southern Cemetary.

http://www.manchestercrematorium.co.uk/contact.htm

Everyone is welcome to attend.

Its requested that rather than sending flowers a donation is given to your local hospice in memory of Debs.

I also have to tell you that Debs will be wearing her Jan Jansen shoes.

Mx

magsi

Hi Lesley and Julie,

Like you both I would love to have gone but we are on our way to Newcastle on that day for a short break.

The picture that I am using on here at the moment is Carbis Bay where Debs lived. In the summer we walked some of the South West Coastal Path around Corwall and enjoyed a very welcomed break with Debs and Ian - coffee and croiassants - many very happy memories.

m x

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Magsi for notifying us of this. I would definitely have gone to Debs' funeral if it were a little nearer to home, unfortunately I'm in Somerset and Manchester is a long, long way to go, I have young-ish children and I'm not feeling exactly 100% myself at the moment 😞

I will most definitely be making a donation to my local hospice, Debs was not just one inspiration from this forum, to me she was THE inspiration and I shall really miss her.

Am raising another glass to you tonight Debs, miss you lots

Lesley xx

juliet66

Thanks for bumping this up.

I really want to come to the funeral(particularly as i live fairly near) but am on a family holiday.

I hope that those who can go make it clear just how much Debs was valued and loved on this site!

Julie xxx

magsi

magsi

Guest user
Not applicable

Bumping this up

magsi

magsi

magsi

magsi

crispy

Thanks Magsi

Bumping this up.

Crispy

magsi

Will bump this up periodically so all have a chance to see it. M x

magsi

Debsincornwall. Funeral arrangements

Ian has asked me to post details of Deb's funeral.

It will take place on Tuesday 29th December at 2.40 p.m at Manchester Cremetorium which is next to Southern Cemetary.

http://www.manchestercrematorium.co.uk/contact.htm

Anyone is welcome to attend.
Its requested that rather than sending flowers a donatiuon is given to your local hospice in memory of Debs.

I also have to tell you that Debs will be wearing her Jan Jansen shoes.

Mx