1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December Angels 2013

Joanne1973

Re: December Angels 2013

Hi all. After 2nd EC on friday ended up in hospital again with nausea and vomiting. Been on a syringe driver and fluids for 2 days 😞 I'm either super sensitive to the drugs or am just a big wuss. Either way I can't bear the thought of having anymore. They want to see me in clinic before next dose, they are going to have to knock me out to do it. Sorry I don't have anything positive to say to you all, I do always try to! Love to you all x hopefully normal positivity service will resume shortly 😞
SJB

I've just had the best night's sleep I've had in ages, after the relief of getting my hair off yesterday.

Pre-chemo checks and blood test at 10am today. I'm so ready for my second dose on wednesday, so i hope there are no hitches.

Good luck with yours, Petal88.

My hair started falling out slowly on Friday, but by Sunday morning it was coming out in handfuls, which was ridiculous in the shower, as it was never-ending! Also, the sleep cap that I had slept in over Saturday night was full of hair, and my scalp was on fire. It comes on so quickly. When you get to that stage, believe all of us that have done it already. Get it shaved off! x

Petal88

So glad you are feeling more positive SJB. I think we will all have many ups and downs. I have been awake for a couple of hours as I am anxious about pre-chemo later today. I hope they can offer me alternatives to the antihistamine and anti-sickness tablets I had last time as they gave me such awful side effects. You are brave to shave your hair off. Mine is coming out slowly and I am only just looking a bit thin on top so don't really need a scarf or hat yet but finding hairs everywhere all the time. My scalp is very tender in places so I guess it won't be long now before it accelerates. Hope all goes well this week for you.
Bellablue1

After two days of my hair falling out my Oh has shaved it all off. I said to my daughter soldiers lose limbs and never get them back. My hair will grow back. Jacx
SJB

I'm feeling back to my normal positive self today. When I heard the word "incurable", I thought "terminal", but Sarah's input above made me realise that was not the case.

Inspired by other members of this group, as my hair was falling out in handfuls this morning, my husband has just shaved it off. So much better!

We are going across to the pub this afternoon, so I am wearing a bandana. Now I want my wig - just need to wait until Monday the 13th.

Ro21

Welcome Bean14, so sorry to learn your back on chemo after such a long time, be strong.

SJB agree with Petal positive thinking is the key, but that's a lot easier for us to say than u to do at the moment I know. The scans clear at the moment & that's what you've got to hold onto. I hope you've managed to sort out some of the other problems you've had lately.........

Gloria12- it's not vain at all, it's all about us making individual choices, I've just chosen to wear a wig coz I was never that good at doing my own hair so everyday now is good hair day!!!

Sarahmummy - such a positive post, admire u continuing to work, please take care of yourself tho & don't burn out coz your body and your kids need u x

Feeling a lot more tired after FEC-T #2, can't wait for hubby to go back to work after Xmas break, need my routine back lol

Love & hugs to you all💜💜💜 Ro x
marion3

Had #2 AC chemo yesterday they reduced the dose and added in more anti sickness medication thankfully (touch wood) I am feeling lot better than the last one. Roll on April be glad when chemo finishes. x
marion3

Hi SJB when I had my scan I had some enlarged lymph nodes also they will be monitoring closely. It is a horrible blow but like you my organs look clear so focusing on that. One day at a time, stay positive. xx
Jonamo

Hi everyone, day 8 post FEC, last couple of days have felt a bit better but last night didn't get a great nights sleep and felt nauseous, went back to bed for a couple of hours and feel a lot better. Have a horrible taste in my mouth which I can't seem to shift, going to take my 2 boys to the cinema this afternoon to see Walking with Dinosaurs...they have been so good this last week they deserve a treat!
SJB, so sorry to hear that your scans were not a definite clear. Will pray and keep my fingers crossed for you.
Hope everyone else gets on ok with their next chemo sessions. Sending you all positive thoughts and hugs.
A x
SJB

Click my name here to send me a message, then tell me your name as it appears on Facebook and describe your profile photo. Then I will find you x

Sarahmummy

Hi SJB, pleased that helped. I just had shower myself and thought for an awful moment that may have been wrong to say. You made me smile on the plug hole thing as that was me two days ago, hair looks more and worse when it's wet and I just keep finding it everywhere hence two days ago I now wear hats too to contain it all and then following my choice yesterday not to do cold cap, I now know it will go so one brush gently in the morning, hair put in bin and then choose a hat. I have bought three Christine headwear ones which are lovely and easy, however feel I want more as now to get dressed for day it involves choosing head gear not blowing drying my hair which annoyed my husband so early every morning!I do hope your feeling okay and I am on an emotional roller coaster myself. My second FEC day 2 and feel okay just now have taken advice from others having caught up with the December angels string to be more vigilant as I haven't considered nail varnish protection or mouth ulcers etc Xx have a good day and I would like to join the
Facebook page just not sure how to send you my details I am not too good with technical things. Enjoy your first day of your new look! Xx
SJB

Thanks, yes that has helped, Sarah.

Day 18 post FEC 1 and my hair is coming out big time this morning. Just showered and it bunged up the plug hole!

Now wearing a bandana in the hope of preventing it from shedding all round the house.

Sarahmummy

Good morning all,
SJB, I now understand your distress and I hope this bit of experience I had yesterday helps. Whilst doing my second chemo in the chair opposite me was a lady and assume her hubby and she seemed very confident whilst I sat there blabbing .....she also had a wonderful head of hair! Through conversation I found out she had breast cancer 9 years ago that was also in her lymphatic system so she is now clear of breast cancer but just as a precautionary comes for treatment every two months to keep it under control and she started doing that a year ago. Of course everyone is different but it was again more I formation about cancer and treatment I didn't know. Another learning I would like to share, to those who have mentioned their next chemo 'if their bloods are ok' .....I went on Tuesday and panicked when I got the white count result back as only being 1.2 and they wanted it to be at least 1.5 for chemo to go ahead and I just want the blaming chemo. I asked if there was anything I can do to raise it and they said no. I did do less on Wednesday and went to bed early as I felt hopeless and yesterday my blood count was 2.6! Apparently it can change all the time so unknown element to me but if you get a low reading hang in there as it may be good on the day.

For other ladies there are a lot on FEC but I am triple negative basal cancer so no hormones in mine and still on the same. Haven't read good things on mine outside of this thread so going to stick with you ladies. I will do mastectomy after chemo if it works as I also have a 7cm desk as well as tumour which has to go and my boobs are small!

Anyone doing cold cap stick with it, it hasn't worked for me hence my tears of acceptance of that yesterday but it did work totally for my friend xx

I work full time, any tips on how you manage work and people reactions. My boss has been great and I have not been to work since 10th December but need to go back next week and albeit I am not in an office every day I still have that first appearance and know I can't keep working at home and hiding away. My wig doesn't look like my own hair but it was nice to read another post where she opened the door (sorry cant see the thread for name now) and her neighbour thought shed had her hair done - how lovely x

Sending lots of strength to everyone. Xx still in my bed as feeling sick but other than that not to bad on number 2 chemo ........need to go get some head gear so hoping to feel up to it later today. I also read the book mummy's lump to my 5year old yesterday and she is really col with it all and copying another lady who has named her wig I am going to get my kids to name mine this weekend

Xx
SJB

I pray for every member of this group each day.

I'm sorry about last night's post. I was in a bad place. I feel better this morning, but that news has really knocked my confidence.

Petal88

Hi Bean 14. Welcome to the December Angels. My chemo is the same and the Herceptin is an add-on but I reacted to it last time so don't know if they will try it again as apparently some people can't take it. Most people do seem to be on FEC presumably because the cancer is progesterone positive or something? I am weakly oestrogen positive but also HER2 positive. I didn't know before that there are different types. This whole thing is a learning curve, isn't it? Fingers crossed you don't develop that cold. I am being a bit if a recluse because there are so many germs about at the moment but I know I have to face the world again soon.
SJB I didn't mean to underestimate your worries. I do understand because I was told the same just before Christmas, that if the CT scan showed it elsewhere it was a case of managing not curing it, and that was partly why I went into panic mode. The cancer nurse told me that if it isn't in the organs then there is a much better chance the chemo will attack any cancer cells circulating in the system and stop them before they get established anywhere else. I will think positive thoughts for you as I am convinced that helps. I had never realised before how many people care and have said prayers or lit candles or just sent me positive messages and I will do the same for you.
SJB

Petal88, I think I should clarify what I was told today.

There are several lymph nodes that are larger than usual in my groin and the supposedly clear armpit. They will monitor them with CT scans, but if they turn out to have cancer in them, it isn't curable.

I'm still thinking about all the months that my lump sat in my breast unchecked, and I know that it is very possible that it has already spread throughout my lymphatic system, as it has had plenty of time to do so.

I'll try to remain as positive as possible regarding the treatment, but I now feel like a noose is hanging round my neck.

Oh, and Bean14, and Sarahmummy, all latecomers are wholeheartedly welcomed into our little clan.

If either of you are on Facebook, send me a pm with a link to your page, and I'll add you into our private group there (you won't be able to find it unless I add you)

Bean14

Hi everyone, thought I'd join this thread and see if many one is having similar treatment to me. I started on 18th dec and having docataxcel and carboplatin ( no herceptin). Everyone seems to be having fec but as I'm having chemo for the second time ( after 10 years clear) I can't have anymore of the drugs I had before. I'm finding it generally better than the epirubicin I had before but it's still very up and down and I'm trying to shake off a cold before Mondays pre-chemo blood test.
Would love to hear from anyone on similar treatment.

Mel x

Petal88

Happy New Year to everybody. SJB that is great news the major organs are clear and the chemo will be busy zapping any cancer that has started to circulate so try not to be down about it. Better to mop it all up before it goes anywhere else. I'm still not sure how many lymph nodes are enlarged under my arm so don't know what will happen when I eventually have my surgery. Next week is looming now and I want to get ready and clear up the house after Christmas but get tired quite quickly. My hair is also starting to come out so I have ordered some pretty chemo scarves from Anna Bandana to cheer myself up. Must get an eyebrow pencil in, too.
Good luck next week.
Guest user
Not applicable

I am feeling really vain with all you brave ladies getting on with your wigs and me determined to try and keep my hair with the cold cap! I have had my hair cut very short,so hope this will help it to be effective. But who knows ,tomorrow I may change my mind if it's too uncomfortable! I just feel I can concentrate on dealing with the treatment better if I'm not upset about my hair falling out! X
Sarahmummy

Hi everyone, happy new year. I have not been online for a while so I hope you don't think my reintroduction rude. I had no electric but then also have felt low and didn't feel good. So after having my second chemo today and crying throughout I felt I needed some comfort from you and slso want to give some too of course x I decided not to do the cold cap for the second time as I am constantly stressing about keeping my hair rather than focusing on beating this cancer so hats on today, getting the kids ready for my new look and I will get rid of the rest of the hair this weekend myself rather tan it falling all around the house xx good luck and best wishes to you all and we will all beat this, each day we will get better. Hope you are happy with me to join in on your December threads xxx
setareh

had my second chemo today and decided not to use the cold cap. I don't want to worry about my hair, It will come back again. I'm going to get a nice wig and get it styled 🙂 

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and sharing your experiences.

everyday we are getting better 🙂

SJB

My confidence has been knocked today.When I saw my oncologist this morning, she gave me the results of my CT scan and bone scan.

The good news is that my bones and organs are all clear.

Unfortunately there is an element of doubt about my lymphatic system. There are several lymph nodes around my body which are larger than normal. Therefore I will be having regular CT scans to monitor them.

She told me not to worry about it....not as easy as it sounds.

Bellablue1

Hi SJB
My scalp starting being a bit achy over the last couple of days. I washed it this morning and wow loads started to come out. I glad I had it cut as it wasn't very nice to see it coming out..
My neighbour called and said have you had your hair done. I was wearing my wig! Jac

SJB

Your schedule is the same as mine. No 2 is 8th Jan for me too. My head itches but none has come out...yet. Watch this space!
Bellablue1

Fec 1 day 15 my hair is shredding fast. I have just got got my mid length hair cut really short. I have started to wear my wig who will be my new best friend. My 13 year old daughter said it doesn't look like you mum!

My second chemo is scheduled for the 8th jjan if my bloods are goods. I am hoping I get stronger meds for sickness.. Luv jacx
mazbee

I'd like to add my very best wishes for 2014 to you all.  Also to echo what has been said about looking after ourselves and report any changes sooner rather than later!

I am having my 2nd epirubicin ( the E part of E-CMF) tomorrow providing today's blood test is ok.  As I was vomiting on day 5 of my 1st treatment after 3 days of anti sickness meds my oncologist is giving me 5 days meds this time so hopefully I will be ok.  Most distressing at the moment is my hair as it's falling out fast now, all over the keyboard as I type!  We know it is coming but when it happens it is very upsetting. I didn't like the idea of the cold cap, although no one mentioned it to me anyway.  The silk pillowcase sounds lovely, I think I'd like that. I'm wearing a light hat at night but it sticks to my pillow and wakes me up!  Maybe I'll take the plunge soon and get rid of the rest of my hair but although I have my wig on hand it hasn't been fitted properly yet and needs trimming.  I'm hoping to go after my treatment tomorrow if the salon is open as it has been closed for new year.

Starting to drink lots again in preparation. Early start tomorrow leave home at 8 for 9am treatment.  I don't expect I'll sleep again tonight.  Even though I've done it before I still feel so anxious.  So many of you are so inspiring and I'm telling myself 'I can do this!'

Maz  xx

Kaz16

Best wishes to everyone for 2014, you are so right everyone we will all get through this but have to hold on tight. That's the first time I've seen New Year in on Ginger beer.
I am now on FEC 1 day 3 and everything went fine, not feeling too bad , taking everyone's advice and drinking lots . The nurses at the hospital were so kind and helpful going through everything and answering all my questions. I complained about the receptionist on the desk to the hospital and they are following my complaint up so felt a bit better about him but he better not step out of line again ! All the patients feel the same about him but guess they feel very vulnerable . I Didn't do the cold cap simply because I hate being cold but I regret not trying that now, however I am well prepare with Sindy my newly named wig (initially it was called Hayley but changed the name as thought that maybe a bad omen !)
Ro 2013 has been such a tough year for you, I have an older brother who has serious mental health issues and I have decided not to tell him about my illness. So sorry about your sister I read some of your older threads. Life can be so very tough sometimes, I am going through a little bit of why is this happening to me.

I haven't self injected yet that Joy is tomorrow but I do want to go out and about a bit so don't want to have to wait in for people . My school is very close to my hospital (yes I am a bossy head teacher in case you hadn't worked it out ) so it will be easier for me to have my line flushed at the hospital in the long run.
I popped into work before Xmas and all the kids were telling me about their lost teeth and birthdays, so sweet miss all of that so much. I am hoping to work part time around my infectious times but know I need to be sensible and put myself first, not easy for me.
Feeling a bit queasy now think I need to eat and take more pills . Good luck to everyone on their second round .
K x

Ro21

Best wishes to you all for 2014, keep strong & focused girls. No matter what side effects get thrown at us, so long as we're vigilant and look after ourselves we can get through this and although our lives will never be the same, in 12 months time hopefully we'll all be celebrating and all be cancer free!

This time in 2013 I would never have predicted, 3 sets of good friends/family would have separated ( 2 couples had only been married a year !!!) my sister in laws mum has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and I have breast cancer. 3 people I knew died within 18 days of each other in December including my sister of pneumonia at 46......my life has changed so much but it is up to me to make sure I make positive change out of it all.

I've been overwhelmed by the love and support of people I know and I owe it to them all to beat this.

Thank you all so much for sharing your experiences and supporting me, other people can care but only you guys can understand

Live n hugs to you all x
Ro21

Best wishes to you all for 2014, keep strong & focused girls. No matter what side effects get thrown at us, so long as we're vigilant and look after ourselves we can get through this and although our lives will never be the same, in 12 months time hopefully we'll all be celebrating and all be cancer free!!!!

This time in 2013 I would never have predicted, 3 sets of good friends/family would have separated ( 2 couples had only been married a year !!!) my sister in laws mum has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and I have breast cancer. 3 people I knew died within 18 days of each other in December including my sister of pneumonia at 46......my life has changed so much but it is up to me to make sure I make positive change out of it all.

I've been overwhelmed by the love and support of people I know and I owe it to them all to beat this.

Thank you all so much for sharing your experiences and supporting me, other people can care but only you guys can understand

Live n hugs to you all x
Dana1

Hi ladies

After lumpectomy i decided not to have chemo as doctors said I was borderline and not really indicated. You are all so brave and courageous and I wanted to wish you all the best, hoping for improved health and much happiness in the year ahead, although I don't underestimate how tough it is for you all. I think you are all amazing. Xxx D
Bellablue1

Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for 2014.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and for your positive support in this journey. Luv Jacx
setareh

I used a silk pillowcase yesterday and it helped. Yesterday my hair was very itchy and sore but today is much better. 

thanks everyone for your support and encouragement.  thinking of you all.  Feel you’re part of my family

lots of love 🙂

SJB

I'd like to extend the same best wishes. We can all do this, and we will do it together.

My 2nd FEC dose is next wednesday. I'm ready for it. I have my energy and appetite back. The only side effects I currently have are mouth ulcers and a stye (not sure, but my eyelid is very swollen) but neither are bothering me enough to worry too much, just irritating. Hair is yet to start shedding, but I'm ready for that.

I'm keen to have the next dose now and keep attacking my cancer.

So let's all dive into 2014 together, ready to accept any treatment our oncologists say that we need, so that we can all sit here in a year's time, cancer-free, to welcome in 2015. x

Joanne1973

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the coming year, and to thank you for your support and advice.

Well done to those of you with number 2 under your belts already, hope things are a little easier. Take it a day at a time.

Good luck to everyone else still recovering from number 1 and getting ready for the next. We can do it.

Love and warm hugs to you all

🙂 x

setareh

Sure I'm going to use the cold cap again. I heard it works better for European people. I had very thick hair, maybe that's why it didn't work. 

Tracy1967

A, re bruised feeling, I had this with FEC 2 around day 5 also. Chest, shoulders and arms ached like mad to touch. Felt like I'd been punched but this passed within a day or so.
Ro21

Happy New Year to you all x

Kaz16 hope today's 1st FEC went ok, drinking lots of water helped me too. Good luck with the self injecting not sure id be able to do that well done. Can't believe how rude some people can be- us should deffo report the receptionist, there's no excuse for her behaviour.

Seterah - sorry to hear about your hair loss but don't give up, I haven't used the cold cap myself but heard that u should persevere it may not get worse. Good news about your lump shrinking !!!!!!

Petal88 so glad your feeling a little better, it's really hard to identify what's a side effect n what's a normal ache/pain. I had a burning in my chest on odd occasions but oncology nurse said was good to feel it as that (and the base of your back) is where the new white cells are made & it was a good sign!!! It's all about finding ways of coping at the end of the day & we need to do whatever it takes

Bas b- thank u so much for the advice- it's easy to get complacent - we must all be vigilant & look out for ourselves- we're entitled to make a fuss just a shame that we have to to get things done. Hope u get home soon
Wyn - sorry your feeling tired, we just have to listen to our body's n rest when we need to don't we

Here's hoping our side effects will be minimal in 2014, love n hugs to you all x
Bas_B

Hi All,

Thanks for your support everyone - now at home phew.  Seeing oncologist Thursday so will discuss next steps ahead with him.

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2014.

J xx

Jonamo

That's great news Setareh. It helps to know that it is working...it gives you the strength to get through this.
BasB and SJB, I hope you are better soon.
I am now day 5 post FECT #2, this time around has really knocked me hard. No sickness due to Emend but have still felt really icky and lethargic. Also feeling bruised to touch today...anyone else got this? Hoping I will start to feel better soon.
Hope you all have a very much happier new year! Wishing you better health and happiness.
A x
setareh

saw my oncologist today, he said the lump is a bit smaller! yayyyyyyyyyyyy 🙂

my life was a bit challenging during the last few months but I'm looking forward to 2015!!!

Happy New Year everyone 🙂

wyn

Hi everyone,

Wishing you all a happy and most inportantly a Healthy new year,we can all get through this,

Bas sorry you ended up in hosp hope you get home today, thanks for the info we should all be more vigilant.

fec 2 day five and feeling really tired, prob cause steroids have kept me awake most of the night.

hugs

Wyn x

Bas_B

Sound advice.

I had my first fec(ing) treatment on 12th Dec. Have felt fine all the time. A bit hot on sunday 22nd but had been snuggled under duvet in the afternoon. Noticed pale pink mark near scar on Monday and went to gp on Tuesday coz it hadn't gone - was given antibiotics. Notified my BCN and chemo ward. Told if temp went up to go to A&E immediately even though on antibiotics. Xmas day no temp still felt really well but pink mark looking bigger - we went to A&E. Neutrophils .85 on admittance dropped to 0.2 before starting to pick up - sixth night in hosp isolation room as neutrophils not quite at 1 but hopefully will be today on next blood test and I can go home. (am starting to get cabin fever now).

Just wanted to share some of the lessons we've learnt over the last few days:

Go to chemo ward or A&E at first sign of trouble - sore throat, pink marks, temp above 37.5

Insist A&E follow neutropenic guidelines bloods and iv antibiotic within the hour, not everyone has had the neutopenic training and you can look and feel well like I did, but still need immediate attention.

Ensure iv antibiotics are administered at the prescribed intervals (every six hours even through the night)

Drink plenty, the antibiotics are pretty harsh on the system.

Take your already prepared hosp bag with you in case you have to stay. (thank you chemo tips).

Take your chemo caddy with all those little essentials (thanks again to chemo tips).

Let your BCN and oncology team know you've been admitted (BCN been wonderful for emotional and practical support)

On the positive side as predicted my hair started to shed on day 18 - glad it's contained in this little room and not all over our house lol.  Incidentally, I had been advised to get my hair cut short by various people but the hairdresser who fitted my wig said leave it longer and tie it back as this helps contain the shedding hair - she was right. 

So glad for the NHS service and acute medical ward team where I have been looked after by lots of lovely people for the last six days. But remember your health is in your hands too,  and as one of the oncologists said, you may sometimes need to fight your corner to get the treatment as prescribed.

Thinking of all you December Angels, keep well , we can do this.  Luv and hugs Jxx

Joanne1973

It's tough isn't it.  I've not decided yet if I'll carry on with the cap, probably won't decide until Friday. You might not lose much more, that might be it. Hope it goes ok for you on Thursday 🙂 x

setareh

Washed my hair 🙂 

Thank you Joanne and SJB for reply. My hair felt itchy and sore for a few days, that's why I was scared to wash it. I lost a lot and decided to stop touching it. I'm not happy but I'm not going to give up

SJB

No one has mentioned a community cancer nurse to me - that sounds like a great person to talk to in the privacy of your home!

I didn't know there could be a physical reason for the shortness of breath either, so once again I've learned something through this brilliant forum.

Any time you need reassurance, just post here. None of us are far away.

Setareh, if your hair is likely to fall out, it will become itchy and sore first. It doesn't just drop out in one go either, so you are perfectly safe to wash it. Go on, you'll feel so much better with clean hair. Oh yes, and I use baby shampoo as that is the mildest you can get. x

Joanne1973

Hi setarah, I had the cold cap and my second one is due on 3rd. I've been washing my hair regularly, have only just noticed today that it is a little thinner but haven't lost any big sections anywhere. Am losing hair in other places now. I would just give it a gentle wash with a mild shampoo and a lot of conditioner.  My hair does have a mind of its own now, and the scalp feels a bit odd. If it's going to go it will go whether you wash it or not, and you will probably want to know before your next one whether it is worth carrying on with.

Good luck, let me know how you get in 🙂 x

Petal88

Thank you all so much for the encouragement. I am feeling a bit stronger now and I was also helped by my community cancer nurse who came today. I am working on the calm thoughts and controlled breathing but I was particularly helped by hearing that it may not all be panic. The palpitations and shortness of breath going upstairs can, apparently, be from the red blood cells being a bit low and therefore not carrying so much oxygen. This thought calms me immediately because if there is a physical reason I know I will recover and I don't get myself in a state. The hard bit is identifying what is a physical symptom and what is brought on by fear but I will conquer this! I will definitely talk to the doctor next Monday when I go for pre chemo but be assured it helped enormously to be able to post here and get your replies so thanks again and good luck to everyone in their next sessions.
SJB

Good luck tomorrow, Kaz. You mentioned a routine flush - was that a PICC line flush? I get that done by a district nurse at home. The injections they give to boost white blood cells can also be done by her if required. I don't think I could self-inject, but luckily my friend does it for me, as she is a nurse.

setareh

Hi ladies, I need to wash my hair but I'm worried to lose my hair 🙂 I used the cold cap...will know if it worked when I washed my hair.

I think I need an encouraging word 

setareh

Hi Kaz, hope it goes well tomorrow. I experienced the same problem with one of the receptionist and talked to my doctor about it. He promised that it will never happen again. Thinking of you tomorrow. Water is great idea. I love quality street too, I'm going to have some now 😉 me too I wish it was 2015 

Stay strong

x