cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December Angels 2013

Barbie40

Re: December Angels 2013

Hi guys

It feels like ages since I checked in but it's lovely to see some activity. I've just had my onc check up and will be having a bone scan soon to investigate a rather strange pain in my groin and leg. Not looking forward to the next few weeks waiting for the results!

My daughter is coming home from university at the weekend so really looking forward to seeing her.

How are you feeling Wyn? Any blood results/change?

Petal please let us know when you have yr appointment. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about.

SJB have you had yr mammogram yet?

Sending hugs x
wyn

Hi Ladies,

Petal sorry to hear you are having a wobble, hopefully you get good results from mammogram and that everything is fine at BC clinic, please let us know how you get on,

SJB  good luck with your mammogram as well.

I don,t know how everyone else is feeling but I seem to be taking two steps forward and one step back all the time and getting really fed up with it.

I have since been to GP as I have been feeling very lethargic and achy etc, they have given me antibiotics and sent me for blood tests for diabetes and thyroid etc. still to get results, if everything turns out fine then I don,t know what is causing me to feel this way since christmas, just dont have any energy and even the smallest task seems like a marathon.  I just want my old life backSmiley Sad

Take care

Wyn x

SJB

Oh how frustrating, Petal. It might only be a few days until your hear the results, but it feels like a lifetime, doesn't it. No news here, but I'm seeing my consultant for my annual check up tomorrow afternoon, so I'm going to ask if he can do anything to speed things up. Then I have my annual mammogram on my remaining breast next Wednesday morning. It feels ok so I'm not worried about that.

I've got everything crossed for you, my love. x
Petal88

I'm having a horrible wobble tonight. I went for my lymphoedema check this morning and said how it is odd that my "good" arm is a bit puffy and I am sore under the arm on that side. The nurse has said she will refer me back to the surgeon and the breast care nurses and that has really worried me. The only explanation that helps is that I had a nasty flu-like virus a little while ago which gave me sore glands in my neck and it could be something lingering on in my system - but I don't like it! I had my mammogram this week and it is too early for results and that doesn't check under the arm anyway. I know I panic about it because my original diagnosis was that it wasn't in my lymph nodes and I had to keep asking them to check as my biopsies made it hurt under my arm and then it was found to have gone there after all and was pretty aggressive. 

I will have to wait a few days for any response so how on earth do I stop feeling frantic? It has brought it all back in my mind again.

I hope everyone else is ok. Any news on dates yet SJB?

Petalx

Petal88

I'm glad you posted on here again but I am sorry to hear you have been struggling, SJB, but hopefully it helps to be in touch. I think every one of us has had low spots and it is hard not to feel selfish but it is also natural to feel fed up that we've had a lot to cope with. I can't imagine how it feels to have lost your breast and not had reconstruction yet - I didn't lose all of mine but I have painful oedema and sometimes wonder if a mastectomy was preferrable - but I guess not. Can you talk to someone about having to wait indefinitely again? There should be counseling people to help if you are able to talk about it, shouldn't there? Perhaps someone on here is in the same boat as you and can give you some words of encouragement. Congratulations on the excellent promotion! You sound like you are coiping well on the outside even if sometimes you feel you aren't on the inside.

I know the hospitals do a wonderful job throughout treatment but the BCNs are hard pushed and it is often the times at home that are difficult. I know I am extremely lucky to have had the support of my local Community Cancer Nurse who has got me thjrough many a difficult time. I have talked about this before and I am well aware that this is a service only available in my particular part of the country. I have been writing letters to various NHS departments, especially cancer ones, and even my MP, trying to raise the question of this service being made available all over the country. The moral as well as physical support is vital and I really think it is when things get quieter after the end of treatment that the enormity of the way our lives have changed hits us.

Petal x

SJB

Hi everyone. How we all soldier on. I'm having my annual check up in a couple of weeks. Then my mammogram on remaining breast a week later.
I've been on quite a downer. If that nurse at East Grinstead hadn't mucked up back in July, the date she gave me of 7th Jan for my recon might have been valid. Since the beginning of this year, all I've thought about is that I should have had a new breast now. Instead, I still don't have a date and have now been told "maybe September". I just want everything done. It feels like until I am whole again, I don't have closure on this whole episode in my life. I've been comfort eating. Bingeing. Very frustrated.

On a plus note, I got promoted at work at the start of the year. I am now in charge of reception and functions, and senior to all front of house staff. Nice pay rise. So I guess I should be happy. I try to be. And I feel bad for being so selfish, but I can't help it. Every night I fall asleep holding my scar, wishing it would turn back into a breast.
wyn

Hi Ladies,

Barbie, i was looking at hols in the costa del sol too, havent been there before, hope you have a lovely time.

My tattoos have disappeared !!!!! haha.

Petal, thats not good hopefully it,s not too painful, I have had regular pains in my joints since chemo and still sometimes feel like a 90 yr old first thing in the morning. Gone are the days when I could spring out of bed and be quite upbeat and active, instead I now crawl out of bed and it takes me about an hour to get moving so have to set my alarm an hour earlier than normal lol. it,s just the new norm for me now and no point in complaining about it ( no one listens anyway haha)

however I am sick of listening to others complaining about the common cold (it,s winter for heavens sake).

It is so nice having light mornings and evenings now.

sending hugs

Wyn x

Petal88

Personally my tats don't bother me but then I rarely get into a swimsuit these days! Have a fab holiday Barbie.
I just found an interesting forum and have posted on it. It is about arthritis after chemo and/or Herceptin. I hadn't mentioned it on here but as well as my dx of osteoporosis I have developed arthritis in some fingers and my wrists and I was doing a bit of research about it. Thought I would mention it in case anyone else has the same. It makes sense that chemo can do more than kill the cancer cells as it such harsh stuff. 😟
Barbie40

Hi ladies.

It's good to hear from you two. Petal I hope the oedema settles it must be very annoying having to wear the sleeve, but I suppose it's a small price to pay. I often have a bit moan about the joint pains n flushes n then slap myself and think how lucky I am.

Wyn I'm going to torremolinos with my sister, first ever girls holiday abroad so can't wait. Keep us informed with any changes of the rash and try not to worry about it too much.

Has anyone had their rads tattoos removed? I'm thinking about having mine lazered before my hols.

X
wyn

Hi Ladies.

Barbie what a great achievement on the weight loss, unfortunately during my meltdown I turned to comfort eating (tut tut) and back where I started haha. But I need to give myself a kick in the but and get myself motivated again, I had lost 17lbs tooSmiley Sad so hopefully I will be back on track soon. Whereabouts in spain are you going.

Petal it must be really uncomfortable for you to wear the sleeve all day but if it helps thats a bonus, good luck with the mammogram next month.

Really dont know whats wrong with me recently,lots of things are really irritating me, eg  I was doing well in my part time job and thought it was great having time to spend looking after my grandson, however I feel the directors are putting a lot more work on to me as they are getting busier before they would bring in another p/t member of staff, so I am getting stressed again trying to rush through the workload in the short time I have, This is not good Smiley Sad  Plus OH is really annoying lately, think he is going through a crisis because he will be the big (60) next month haha

Well rant over and looking forward to a slimmer, happier spring. ( i hope)

Take care

Wynx

Petal88

Hi again!

I was hoping no news was good news from everyone but I am sure we all have our scary moments. Glad things sound ok Wyn but keep us posted about the rash. I still have a lot of pain around the scar area and throughout the breast, too, as I can't seem to get rid of the oedema and I am still wearing a lymphoedema sleeve all day every day.  Mammogram due next month.

Well done with the weight loss Barbie and how nice to have a holiday to look forward to. I keep trying to eat sensibly but haven't managed to lose anything yet.

Sarahmummy, how are you doing?

Petal x

Barbie40

Wyn that's awful, you must have been worried sick. I'm pleased everything is ok now tho. How's the diet going? I'm at target weight after losing 1 1/2 stone but as I've just booked a holiday to Spain in 10 weeks I am hoping to lose another few lbs.

The fear of it returning will probably always be there but I think it's getting a lot easier.

Big hugs everyone x
wyn

Hi Barbie, nice to hear from you. Hope you are well

sorry I havent posted since xmas but I had a wee meltdown for a few weeks due to having severe constant breast pain and a rash developed in my affected breast so you can prob imagine what was going through my head, (when will these fears ever leave us).

Anyway I plucked up courage last week and contacted bcn who got me an immediate appointment at breast clinic. Glad to say everything seems fine ( I Think). registrar say the pain I have been experiencing was along scar line due to nerves been cut in that area ( possibly having mammo in November had irritated the nerve endings) and she wasn't concerned about rash as it seemed to fade when I was lyng on my back !!!!! not sure what that means. but just to keep an eye on it.

She aslo said not to check my breasts too often as this can be more difficult to detect any changes so keep it to every two weeks ( may have a point there).

Feel I need a holiday now haha

Hope all the other Angels are doing well.

Take care Wyn x

Barbie40

Hello angels,

This thread has become very quiet lately. Just wanted to check in to say hi!

How is everyone doing?

X
RacingJules

Hi Sarahmummy

So very sorry to hear of your news - I can't imagine what you must be going through. Please stay strong and positive.  

We are all thinking of you and sending our love and big hugs. 

Jules xxx

Barbie40

Hey Sarah I'm sorry to hear about your news it is so unfair. I can't imagine how you must feel right now but just hang in there and fight as long as you can. You are an amazing lady and just remember we are here to listen anytime you want to rant, scream or cry. Take it one day at a time and I'm sure you will get your head around it. Sending you love and hugs xx♡xx
Petal88

Oh Sarahmummy, I am so sorry to hear what has happened. You are being very brave about it all but I am sure you must be devastated. All I can offer is an ear through this forum as it is a good place to let off steam or ask for advice or comfort. You must be in turmoil and I wish I could give you a hug. Keep in touch and let us know how the treatment goes and good luck with every stage of this journey. Take whatever strength you can from wherever it is offered and keep up that tremendous fight. We are all behind you. Petal xx

Sarahmummy

Hello it's me. Xxx happy new year to all you angels. I am back on this forum and also joined secondary breast care group. Having done Dec 13 till Dec 14 and then March 15 to dec15 I have the horrid disease back in my skin. Well that's were I think I saw it again. Just had results and it is in my chest nodes and two spots on my right lung. Not got my head around it yet. It's weird the way their tact changed and told me I am incurable and as I am fit and well could wait before treatment. Well ladies I am still up for a fight and now know it will be part of my life for as long as I can cope. I hope to start carboplatin chemo in next two weeks for 8 cycles. I had gem/carbo last year and I responded well (enough to try a massive op) and coped well so I hope to be as normal as poss this year as I am not telling my kids the severity of it xxx I do hope you are all OK and I will catchup on the thread over the next day or so xxxx big hugs xxx
Petal88

You are brave Barbie! Good luck.
Happy Christmas to everyone. I've had a nice time with family here and am now looking forward to relaxing a bit more tomorrow.
Petal x
Barbie40

Merry Christmas to all the December Angels. Hope everyone has had a lovely day I know I have.

Now sat with a glass of wine relaxing and preparing for my challenge tomorrow morning. I'm doing the boxing day dip for a local cancer charity, I'll be getting dressed up and running into the sea brrrrr I think it's going to be freezing.

Ttfn xx
wyn

Just popping in to wish all the angels a Very Merry Xmas and a happy and healthy new year

Wyn x

wyn

Oh this news is soooo sad, Smiley Sad  sending lots of hugs to Sarahmummy.

Thanks for letting us know SJB, will be thinking of her

Take care

Wyn x

Petal88

Oh what can one say? How cruel. Much love and positive vibes to Sarahmummy.
RacingJules

Hi SJB

That's terrible news - poor Sarahmummy. I can't imagine what she is going through especially at this time of year but I am thinking of her and sending her lots of love and best wishes. 

Jules xx

SJB

I'm afraid I have some awful news for you all. Sarahmummy found out yesterday that her cancer is back again. It has to be secondary now because she has had both breasts completely removed. No more news yet. I'll update you when I can.
wyn

barbie,

Mammograms are top of my list, lol  I also had 2 mammograms over a period of 6 mths which showed nothing, and my lump was 3cm and very aggressive, was also told they are not 100% accurate. I would also prefer ultrasound but I think it all comes down to budgets.

My SIL is getting there but still a bit shaky and anxious going out, think her confidence has taken a bit of a knock.

wyn x

Barbie40

Hey girls

Yes feeling a lot better thanks. Still have a big sore lump but don't feel so dizzy. Still can't remember a thing about it which might be a good thing. I wasn't scanned either, the Dr said there's a link between scans and developing cancer!!!!! Waited 1 1/2 hours for an ambulance which never came in the end so I feel quite lucky that it all turned out ok. You're poor SIL having staples in her head. Is she ok now?

I think you are brave being interviewed about treatment etc. I don't think I could do it. For me the only issue I came across was when I went to the breast clinic it was very clear I had a 2cm lump. It was very firm and suspicious however the mammography showed absolutely nothing and now i continue to have annual mammograms. This for me is an issue, I know they say mammograms are not 100% so in my case why have I not been offered a different annual scan mri/ultrasound maybe?!

I have decided to keep my hair short it's just so much easier to do on a morning.

Well I'm off to have a little bit of chocolate now.

X

wyn

Hi angels,

Petal - glad you enjoyed Will Young, It was good you got the chance to speak about treatment and give your views for them to understand and hopefully will help other patients in the future.

Barbie I hope you are on the mend, my SIL fell last sunday and had to have staples in her head, she was badly shaken up and her whole arm has been badly bruised and almost black. I was shocked they didnt even xray her at all for goodness sake she is a pensioner (a young one) and suffers from osteoporosis. she is now only starting to feel a little better.

I had received a letter from researchers from a university asking me to paticipate in a survey/ interview on cancer screening for breast cancer,bowel cancer and cervical cancer so I have agreed and a researcher is coming to my home at end Jan to get my views on screening and to discuss any issues,problems and how it can be improved so if you have any ideas/concerns please let me know and i can use this platform to pass them on.

I can relate to hair loss two years ago - how awful those memories are, I remember sitting at the table with my family around me and felt like a freak with the wig and pencilled eyebrows.My emotions were very mixed as I didnt want to be there but was very thankful I was still alive, I am so grateful now that I am able to look back on it as a part of my life that was very challenging but got there in the end and hopefully will continue to get stronger.

This year I will be happy to sit at the table with my shoulder length hair and real eyebrows and will raise a glass to the future for all of us.

Take care everyone

Wyn x

Barbie40

Great news petal I'm pleased you enjoyed the concert.

I am fine thanks well I think so anyway. Have a big lump on my head n still feel a little spaced out. No appetite and not sleeping very well. Hope it improves soon tho. Still have no memory of the accident which is frustrating. My blood pressure was quite high at a&e so think I'll go n see gp n get it checked next week

I can imagine that was hard for you petal, talking about your treatment. I bet it brought back some memories. But you're right you have come a long way n it's important to keep moving forward even though it is hard!

I could easily live without Christmas. Just such an effort for me. And a reminder of my hair falling out two years ago. X
Petal88

Hi! Will Young was A-MAZ-ING!!

Barbie are you ok? It is such a shock when you fall over let alone banging your head. Take it easy for a while and go to your doctor if you have lasting after effects, won't you?

Today I have been with my cancer nurse to talk to some district nurses about what treatment was like so they have better understanding with patients. It was quite interesting but brought back a lot of memories. It has made me realise that although I am still frequently tired, I have made incredible progress since those awful days after chemo. Onward and upward and looking forward to Christmas (I think!).

Petal x

Barbie40

Hi ladies.

Petal I'm so jealous... will young is yummy. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wyn how's the diet going? Sounds like you are doing really well. I got weighed last night and I've lost 1 stone 7 lb which was my target. Feels fantastic to be a dress size smaller. I feel so much better in myself and to think this time two years ago I was having chemo and felt like poop!! Going to maintain the weight now and maybe set a new goal after Xmas.

Had my interview last Thursday but haven't heard back. Probably best if I don't get it as I think I would be taking on too much tbh. Was at my works Xmas party at the weekend and ended the night with a bump. Fell over and smashed the back of my head on a concrete bollard outside the venue. So a little trip to a&e but everything was ok just very sore n bit dizzy now.

It's great to see everyone is moving on now and getting back to some kind of normal. Big hugs x
wyn

Hi ladies,

Petal  - enjoy the concert, I like Will Young and if I was going that would be another grandmother there haha,

Glad your physio has helped and keep doing excercises.

Barbie - great your in a good place and good luk in your interview, just make sure your not taking on too much, I was diagnosed on 31st October ( halloween will never be the same haha). I am loving my job and only work 3 days a week so have the other four to myself , dont really know where I got the energy from previously holding down a full time job. I have lost a stone now and just over half a stone to go to target but I am determined to get there haha, how are you doing?.

SJB - nice to see you popping in, sorry you have to wait a bit longer for reconstruction but time passes very quickly You have also done very well in losing all that weight.

Glad to hear Sarah Mummy is on the mend and we all send our best wishes.

I am very organised this year for xmas, most of pressies are wrapped so looking forward to having Christmas dinner at my son's  so I will definately be putting my feet up this year with a little wine in one hand and chocs in the other haha ( Diet!!!!!!!! what Diet lol).

Take care angels

Wyn x

Petal88

Wow what excellent weight loss, well done! Some years ago I lost 3.5 stone before my daughter's wedding and I know how good it felt but I do think the hard part is not just maintaining it but getting used to normal routine once you aren't getting excited watching those pounds falling off regularly. Please don't go through a low patch without us again! Yes, we are all doing well but life for me certainly isn't the same any more and I go through lots of ups and downs and still like knowing everyone is still there.
It must be hard for you not knowing when your op will be. Hospitals don't always get it right, do they? I often think back to when I was told my cancer was slow and hadn't spread and it was only because I nagged them that they did an extra ultrasound and told me it had spread to under the arm and was fast. I get miserable with the lymphoedema in my arm and breast but the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

It was good to hear news of
Sarahmummy - she has been very brave.

Good luck at work Barbie and with the Christmas shopping!

The physio has helped, Wyn, thanks for asking. It seems it is scar tissue as well as radiotherapy damage that has caused the tightness but I do make myself do exercises every morning (boring!) and massage for the lymphoedema every night (even more boring!). I hope I can keep motivated.

One of my daughters is coming to stay tomorrow as we are going to see Will Young on tour. I wonder how many other grandmothers will be there. My son has told me to take earplugs!

Happy shopping everyone. Petal x

SJB

Hi everyone. Sorry I just don't seem to check in very often at all these days. Quick update...I had a blood test when I saw my oncologist, which came back with the result that I am now post-menopausal at 49. So I've been switched to anastrozole already, and will be on it for 10 years. My next appointment with my consultant keeps changing and will now be in March...wonder if it'll get pushed further back as it started off in January! 

I've been on quite a downer. I had told you that I was due to have my reconstruction on January 7th. Well, it's not happening. Someone at East Grinstead cocked up. They gave me a date on the phone but it was never put in the official diary. I'm not even scheduled yet. Currently the surgeon's list goes to July next year so it's going to be after that. I don't even know if it'll be in 2016 or 2017! I just have to be patient. I wrote a letter complaining to PALS at the hospital but haven't even had a reply, let alone an apology.

I've been dietting again. I originally lost 4 stone after my treatment and went down from a size 22 to size 18, then my weight plateaued out. Well, the hotel where I work runs an amazing weight loss scheme for the health club members. It's free to be in the group, and every week for 12 weeks they weigh you (2 weeks to go) and for every kilo you lose, they donate £20 to the charity of your choice. If you reach 5 kilos, they double it! So far,I've lost 5 kilos so if I can keep it off by week 12, £200 will be going to the Friends of William Harvey Hospital, where I had most of my treatment. And I'm now a size 16 and everything is still getting looser, so I'm hoping to get down to a size 14!

Sarahmummy seems ok now. She went through the wars, and lost both breasts, but she's getting back to normal now.

Barbie40

Hi girls. How is everyone doing? Seems that we are all starting to move on and get back to normal whatever that is. Petal i hope you havent been too down about your cancerversary! October was mine and i found it very hard but chatting to my gp and the new anti depressants have been a godsend. I no longer have flushes or anxiety.

Wyn i'm not sure what month you were diagnosed but i hope it hasnt been too tough for you and i hope you are still happy in your job. Hows the diet going?

So life is great atm and i have an interview next week for a promotion at work. Im quite confident that i will get the position but the hours are 10 - 6 which i dont mind starting at 10 but getting home at 7 every night does not appeal, so i will have to consider this.

Gonna attempt to start some xmas shopping today.

Hugs to all x
wyn

Hi angels,

Petal thanks for asking, thankfully i didnt have the cold for long and it never really came to anything so yes I am feeling much better. Hope you are well and your physio etc has helped.

Barbie- Great that you have been feeling good recently (long may it continue)

when we hear bad news it reminds of the dark place we were all in 2 yrs ago but thankfully it passes quite quickly when our minds are distracted with something else.

I have also seen a marked improvement in my health both physically and emotionally, The constant aches and pains have almost diminished albeit it has taken such a long time, lets hope we all continue to get stronger,fitter and happier in the years ahead.

Have a nice weekend, I am off to do some xmas shopping lol cant keep putting it off.

Hugs Wyn x

Barbie40

I have been in a really good place lately. The citalopram which my gp prescribed is a wonder drug. The hot flushes almost gone, my mood is so much better. Until today, just spoke to a lady who is a regular customer who had bladder cancer last year and shes just told me its spread to her hips/bones. Im absolutely devastated for her and its a harsh reminder of this awful disease! Sorry to bring the mood down but i just need to have a rant otherwise im gonna be a right grumpy cow for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend x
Petal88

Another quiet spell so I trust all is well and everyone is ok. I hope you are feeling better now Wyn after your cold and well done with the excellent weight loss. A new you!
It was great to hear your checkups had good results, Jules and Barbie. It is exactly two years ago that I was waiting for biopsy results and hadn't a clue what was ahead of me and I won't be having my next check until January. In the meantime there is all that Christmas shopping and planning to do.....
Have fun everyone! Petal x

Barbie40

Hiya

Excellent news wyn and racingjules.

Yes wyn im still doing SW ive lost 1 stone 4 lbs so far. Just 2 more lbs to get to my target woohoo.

Weather is dreadful here too, very stormy so im chilling in front of the tv.

Hugs x
wyn

Hi Ladies,

Glad to see you all getting good news re results.

I also had mammo today and saw consultant at breast clinic and happy to say all is good.

Wrapping up in front of TV tonight as have a bit of cold and the weather is horrible.

Barbie are you still with slimming world, I have now lost 11lbs hehe, no doubt it will be back on at xmas.

Take care

Wyn x

RacingJules

Hi Ladies

Glad to hear of everyone's progress; it's always a tough time when it comes round to November. 

I had my mammogram and consultant check up this morning; all fine which is such a relief. 

I am amazed how far we have all come and it's so nice to just be getting on with life. 

Sending big hugs to everyone xx

Barbie40

Hi ladies, had a busy weekend with halloween and my sons birthday.

Got my results this morning and pleased to say everything is fine. Yippee i can relax again now!

I must admit i dont get particularly tired now. And i get up at 5.45am n walk the dogs 3 miles before work.

Sending hugs and heres to a good week to all x
wyn

Hi Ladies

I am back  teehee, got myself a new laptop ( only cheap one as I dont use it for much now).

Barbie I was suffering lower back pain travelling down my leg way back in May ( I thought it was sciatica) so when I casually mentioned to onc she immediately referred me for whole body bone scan and blood tests. Like you it set me back with worry and stress. Glad to say everything was fine and as petal says its good they are still looking after us. Hope everything is fine for you too.Please let us know

Petal. glad you had a nice week, you are right in saying we tire more easily since treatment so you are not alone there. You do have a busy week but will all be done before you blink an eye. this year has just flown by. My Mammo and breast clinic appt is on 12th so getting slightly anxious already.

Everyone around me is doing xmas shopping and organising events etc and I still havent thought about it so need to get myself a bit more in the fesitve mood this year. maybe I will go to one of the lights switch on events to get me in the spirit.

Take care

Wyn x

Petal88

Thank you, I had a great week with the family here. Just wish I had more stamina these days. Is it me or is everyone else more tired since treatment?
I do hope all the tests are fine Barbie. It is good that your doctor keeps an eye on you. I find it hard when people presume that you are fixed now the cancer is at bay and don't realise that it was life changing, physically and mentally. Keep posting, won't you? We would like to know you are ok.
Wyn, how are you getting on with finding a laptop? Computers are wonderful, when they work, aren't they? We don't realise how much we use them and our phones until they break.
Busy week for me, physio again as my arm has stiffened up, a bra fitting at the hospital and a checkup at the lymphoedema research group. Like buses, nothing for a while then three in a week!
Have a good week everyone. Petal x
Barbie40

Morning i hope everyone had a good weekend!

Thanks very much dad had a lovely birthday despite his disabilities.

Petal i hope youre having loads of fun with the kids.

Ive been to see my gp this morning to review my new tablets citalopram... all good with those but when i asked for some codeine for back pain she gave me them and a full exam plus appt for xrays and blood test just incase!!!!! I was feeling really upbeat but this has set me back a little bit, another week of worry. Im quite sure its nothing sinister as i fractured my back eight years ago n think this pain is just from this injury.

Wyn i hope you get yr laptop sorted soon.

X
wyn

Hi ladies
Barbie hope you enjoyed cake and had nice time with your dad.
Petal its so nice having your family around you especially your grandchildren enjoy.
I broke my laptop so sending this via phone and its a bit of a nuisance so prob won't post until i get new laptop.
Take care
Wyn x
Petal88

Happy birthday to your dad! I am getting straight at home in readiness for one of my daughters to arrive with her husband and my two delightful little granddaughters (5 and 8). They will be here for the whole half term week so I will need chocolate to give me energy!
Barbie40

Ha ha i dont share my chocolate either!

How is everyone today, any exciting plans for the weekend?

Im at work which so far is going ok. Its my dads birthday so i will be visiting him later and there will be CAKE involved yippee. X
wyn

Count me in, its always good to share 🙂  with the exception of Chocolate of course  haha,

Take care

Wyn x

Petal88

Definitely me!