Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deep crease after reconstruction

2 REPLIES 2
1960sgirl

Re: Deep crease after reconstruction

Hi Coco,

i had had same op as you in July. I don't have a creae and think that if I did I would be asking the BC team what was causing it as it does not sound right that you are uncomfortable in a bra. My new boob has drooped slightly too now, but it looks and feels very natural. The only time it looks a bit different is first thing in the morning when I've been lying on my side and then I find the implant can be oddly shaped for a few minutes, but still no creases. Hope you get an explanation and positive solution. 

Good luck. Caroline

Lizzy_BCC

Re: Deep crease after reconstruction

Hi Coco, 

I am sure any users who have had a similar experience will be along soon to support. 

If you would like to talk things through you can always call our experts on our helpline. You can reach them on 0808 800 6000 and they will be able to talk through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Coco

Deep crease after reconstruction

Hi all,

I had a mx and recons in June, with a flap taken from my back and an implant. The recons was quite high at first, but has now dropped a bit which is fine. The problem is that I've got a very deep crease now on the underside, I'm guessing this is the bottom edge of the implant and am still finding it difficult to wear a normal bra (thank God for crop tops!).

I've been massaging with Bio oil as recommended by the BCN and externally everything has healed ok. I'm due to see the Surgeon in a couple of months, and hoping he will be able to sort out the crease which is a bit uncomfortable but not painful.

Anyone else had this issue please and if so,what was done? Thanks!