Deepest sadness

Hi all,

It is with the deepest sadness I write to tell you that I lost my beautiful, brave, incredible Mum yesterday. At the moment I’m not sure how I’ll ever cope but I’m glad she’s not in pain anymore. Miss her so much already.

Thank you for all your support over the years xx

Marie I am so very sorry to read your sad news this morning,I also know the heartbreak of losing my precious mum to this awful disease, allow yourself to grieve for her and surround yourself with your family , together you will help each other through :heart: Sending love to you and your family Xx 

Marie

Just wanted to send you my condolences on your mum passing.

I lost my dad to cancer many years ago the loss does get easier with time, hold on to the wonderful memories you have of her and they will help you through,

Sending you love and hugs

Helena xxx

Hello Marie
So sorry to hear your sad news …like others here I lost my gorgeous mum to bc in 1975 …age 52 …I still think of her everyday …have lots of memories that I hold in my heart for always.
Take time to grieve. Xxx

My name is Joyce. I’m on my way right now to Cancer Center of America for my appointment tomorrow. It is 5 hrs from my home but When I got it back I lost all hope. I was quite a lot of medication. All I would do is sleep. I was so week I had a lot of falls. My daughter asked me if I would go there with her I said yes, i felt so much better, I feel like I have hope. But nobody will give me a time line.

I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum, Marie. Having not been on the forum much recently I had missed your post. I hope over time you can remember the good times with her and although you will her her badly you know she is out of pain now. Take care.

Nicky x