Dental Checkups & sight tests

I know that many of us who finish the surgery, chemo, radiotherapy lark are left with a litany of on-going related health problems (and that doesn’t include the dreaded Tam.) Some of the most frustrating can be the recurrant and expensive dental and eye exams. I belong to a facebook group of a couple hundred women, some just starting out, some secondaries, and a good few of us who are enjoying NED. A significant number of us are suffering from eye and teeth problems; as one woman put it, “my teeth just crumbled after chemo”. Considering the financial hardships that breast cancer brings with it, this added expense is not easy to bear.
Angie (one of Kazza’s Krazy Climbers!) decided to do something about it. She has started a e-gov petition requesting free dental and eye checks for all cancer patients for five years after diagnosis. Follow this link to sign the petition http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/53515 or go to epetitions.direct.gov.uk and search for petition number 53515 to add your name.

Signed. Thankyou Quail

Done and shared on my facebook page.

Me too. Thanks

All signed, thank you xx

Signed and posted on facebook xx

Just signed xx

Done thanks xx

Done thanks xx

Signed x

SIGNED WITH PLEASURE X

Signed X

Signed x

Signed x

Signed and shared

Signed and about to have both teeth and eyes checked very soon!!
x

Signed, thanks

Signed and shared on FB. x

signed x

Just signed up xxx